Prologue

A Unicentaur walked through the darkened forest with her Centuar husband. The mother had a sling around her while her 2 week old child hung asleep. Arms held tightly to her chest.

The father had a basket where he picked up Wild Herbs and Berries, and the Odd fruit, for cooking later.

While trying to pass a fallen hollow log, the Mother accidentally knocked it around. The log rolled down a slope before smashing on a tree.

Before the family could proceed, their ears pricked up as a whale came from the previously struck tree.

The Father went down to investigate the crying. Under the tree, in between the roots, was a small child.

"H-Hey little guy. Don't cry, I'm sorry about the log. Are you lost?" The Father asked. The baby continued crying and didn't seem like they could stop.

The Baby was carried out of the trunk, and into the open. At that point, it was clear that this kid was not from around here, if the deer body was any clue.

Clutched in his arms, is a yellow woolen triangle. It owned one all seeing, yet unmoving, eye and a black top hat and bow tie. Dirt and grim penetrated the stuffy, making it smell horrid.

The kid forced his eyes as clenched as possible while death hugging the stuffed triangle closer to his body. The Father carried the Boy back up to his wife.

The boy's crying had woken their child, whose mother was trying to get her to calm down. Upon noticing the crying boy, the newborn Unicentaur tried to reach out to him. He did his best to shy away, while still bawling his eyes out.

"Shhh, it's ok, we'll take good care of you." The father soothingly stroked the boy's mop of short brunette hair. Dirt, small leaves and a snail clung to the out growth. Slowly, the boy gradually calmed down to a sniffle ever few seconds.

The family continued walking through the forest, aimed back to civilization.

-:-12 years later-:-

A human boy screamed as he was thrown across the sidewalk.

A Centuar severely regretted his life choices the moment a pair of hard, black Iron Horse shoes connected with his face. Crushing his nose.

The human who was thrown tried to land a punch, but got tripped over a white horse body and was then suplexed.

Another Human ran at the Unicentaur with a Thick Stick. The Girl Uppercutted the Boy, launching him onto the Centaur.

"I hope getting your butts handed to you on sparkly platter taught you something. About messing with my brother, especially when I'm across the street buttfaces." The Girl walked over to a shivering Cervitaur. He held his Arms close to his chest, caressing the Golden Yellow triangle on his shirt. His eyes were pin pricks at the display his sister put on.

"Dip, are you ok? Anything broken?" She asked.

"I-I-I'm F-Fine, I t-think." He stuttered. As much as the boy would like to deny it, his sister scares him. The person who has protected him from anything and everything, causes him to flinch when close.

"Good." She said, tugging her brother into a walking position, then took him down to their house.

Once there, the girl tossed her backpack onto the back pack rack, sat on the couch to watch T.V. Her brother on the other hand ran upstairs without taking his pack off, and locked the door before flopping on the bed.

Moments later, "That was some smackdown huh, Pinetree?" His imaginary friend, Bill, asked.

"What do you know. You weren't there." Dipper replied through his pillow case. "I'm always watching Pinetree. Remember?" "Yet you never do anything." "That's because I technically don't exist. Not here anyways." The last part was a mumbled.

Dipper was about to retort when a knock came from his door.

"DipDot? You ok in there?" Mabel asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." He replied.

"You don't sound 'fine', and you shouldn't be after what those Buttmunches tried to do."

"I'm telling you I'm fine." The Cervitaur called out, just as Mabel did what ever she does to bypass Locks.

"I'm sure you aren't, I think you need to talk about something. Something you aren't telling me. Something... Important?" She added.

"It's nothing, really, I'm fine." Dipper replied. "Lies!" Bill blurted out suddenly. "Shut up Bill." Dipper whispered under his breath.

"What was that?" Mabel asked, now at the foot of his bed.

"N-Nothing." The boy said out of surprise.

"Kids?! We need to talk to you!" Their parents called from down stairs.

"We'll talk later." Mabel said sternly before getting up and going down stairs. Dipper followed slowly afterwards.

"You... called?" Dipper asked shyly.

"Yeah, we want to know if the two of you would like to visit you Great Uncle Stanford in Gravity Falls for the summer?" Their Mother, Rhubillia Pines, asked.

"Yeah!" Mabel answered immediately, with stars in her eyes. This left Dipper in an uncomfortable position. On one hand, he liked his home and didn't want to leave, on the other, his only protection was leaving to god knows how far. He conceded to follow Mabel.

"O-Ok..." He replied. Summer starts five days from now. Hopefully things don't get worse.