The Dance Of Revelation

Sneak Peek

After a while I went back to my home into my room, dancer, a dancer I have to get a dancer by the evening otherwise my mother is the one who will be the most disappointed. I still don't have any interest in the puja but today's festival meant everything to Ma and Baba. I opened my desk drawer. I took baba's photo frame. I look into his soulful all-knowing eyes brown and deep his long and square jaw face I smile like look at his moustache, he was a brahman but he would keep his moustache like a Rajput.

What's happening Baba? I wish you were here this so over my head, I was so angry at everything and suddenly it's like someone is forcing me to into that direction. Three days ago I was angry at Mahadev for taking you away from me but now a Swastika, almost being miracle saved three times in a row. I know what you would say I am blessed. But am I? I am so conflicted how do I solve this immediate problem? Maybe I should tell the truth. Yes, right lying doesn't help anyone, it's better to know now than later.

I put the photo back at its place them my eyes fall on the idol of Natraj. Then it finally hit me!

"Oh no, no, no," It was almost like I was telling to the idol.

"Sometimes when we are looking for something and we can't find it anywhere else it is usually inside of us"

Krishna's voice rang in my head.

It's easy and it's hard but there is no other way. I have to let go of my anger that's the only way that I could do what I got to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The link to full Chapter is down below