Hostages

Hello everyone! 

Sneak Peak

I clenched my jaw. So that's what he was talking about, my beating some goons is a piece of entertainment for his, he sat there like he would witness more of it.

"There it is! That angry, you see that!" He said that pointing to me but looking to the man who was standing beside him. He looked back at me and laugh. I felt humiliated and my cheeks flushed.

"Hey, Mahadev! This is going to be fun!"

His mocking laugh should instil fear within me but it didn't. I don't think so I am even angry at this moment. This situation as far as I can say was annoying on a personal level but seeing the scene around me, my heart was beating fast with worry for the people around me. How can we...?

"It doesn't look good," I said

"What?"

"God's name coming from you, you are a monster. Dude! Act like one, will you?" I give him an amused smile.

He looked at me with interest, obviously, he was not expecting that.

"Gauri, what are you doing?" Vrinda hissed and I artistically ignore her. What I am doing? Indeed.

I gave our captor a sarcastic smile.

"I like you, really like you" He walked through the room circling us like a lion circling his prey, Vrinda flinch as he walks by her side. I wish I could comfort her some way but I have to make sure he keeps talking so we got some time to think. He bends down a little meeting Krishna's eyes.

"I know her" He pointed to me.

"But who are you? And that hat is quite interesting, if I may say"

In reply, Krishna just gave him a pleasant smile of his but his eyes were...different. His eyes were reflecting a completely different emotion and for a second I thought he would to something, something unexpected and unpredictable but he turned his head to his side facing me meeting my eyes, he blinked.

We have to make sure he keeps talking

Did he just...? Oh yes, yes he did! He spoke to me in my mind!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the link for the whole chapter in the comment section!