Dear Gauri...

"You were found in it"

I look at him in surprise it was the last thing I expected today. It was sturdy, I went there to touch it my heart skipped a beat it has white shiny cloth inside, I have it on me, this cloth was soft, so soft it slides through my fingers like water, I swallowed, it was so surreal. I imagine a newborn girl wrapped in the white beautiful shiny cloth. It might be the only, the only thing that connects me to my real parents. My breath shuddered at the thought, I have never thought myself more than my parent's daughter for all I care about they were my only parents but today seeing this small evidence of my birth, I even don't know who I am? Where I came from? Who are my birth parents? I clutch the white cloth in my hands, I try to blink away my tears.

"Is..is what is happening around me is..is it related to my birth?" My voice was hoarse from all of the emotions surging to me.

"Hari thought so" He answered.

I bit my lip.

"What do you mean?" I try my best to sound normal.

"After you disappear and that young man brought you back, your father try to find out what happened to you in those three days where were you? He was sure that it was related to your birth parents and I think he found out"

"You think?" What does he mean he thinks?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the link to the rest of the chapter is in the comment below.