Chapter 15

Cheater!
I woke up around dinner time, still clinging onto my flirty boyfriend like my life depended on it. He was awake, one arm around me, the other scrolling through some sort of social media platform. He noticed my growing smile, kissing my forehead.
"How was your nap, sexy?" I was quick to push away from him, standing and stretching.
"Do you want to come down and eat with us for dinner or not?" I chuckled, turning to leave my bedroom-

I bumped right into my dad, who was holding a box of pizza and a Litre bottle of soda.
"Good morning princess, hi Kenny. Your mother wasn't in the mood to cook, so I got you two a pizza instead. You can eat in your room if you take the trash out" my dad ruffled my hair, even giving Kenny a small smile. I took the box and bottle from his arms with a giggle,
"Thanks dad! Your the best!" I was quick to usher him out, closing the door behind him.
"Wanna play Mario kart?" I offered to Kenny, putting the box on my bed and pulling out two controllers.

"What's in it for me?" Kenny smirked. I rolled my eyes,
"I dunno, what do you want if you win?" That was a dangerous game, but it is what it is.
His smirk grew 10x wider.
"I'll think about it." He smiled smugly, taking a controller from my hands.

I turned on my tv and console, before basically inhaling a slice of pizza. I draped my legs over Kenny's lap, setting up the game.
"And if you win?" He chimed, wiggling his eyebrows.
I thought long and hard about what I wanted,
"If I win, you have to stop calling me sexy and talking about my ass every three seconds" I snickered.
"Then, if I win I get to do all of that and more." Kenny smirked. I rolled my eyes... deal

We started the first match.
"First to three wins?" I asked, receiving a nod.
I won the first round, followed by him winning the next. I would have won, if he wasn't being a tease. He sat me in his lap as we played, breathing on the back of my neck- tickling me, poking me, kissing my cheek... just trying to fluster me so I'd lose concentration. Dick.
I won the next round, followed by him winning again... 2 for 2....

"Stop tickling me, you cheater!" I whined, squirming in his lap as his fingers jabbed into my sides. He laughed, approaching the finish line... no... no... NO!
"You totally cheated!"
"All is fair in love and war, baby." He laughed. I pouted, receiving a gentle kiss to the lips.
"Your a dick."
"I'm your dick"
"I guess." I huffed, sprawling out onto his lap, grabbing a slice of pizza and pressing it to his lips. His lips parted, taking a bite.

"God, your cute" he chuckled, running a hand through my very messy hair.
"Says you.... and shush!" I whined, not liking to accept compliments. I was far too humble for that. He rolled his eyes, poking the pizza before smearing the sauce on my forehead,
"Simbaaa" he chuckled. I pushed away from him.
"Your meant to eat your food, not play with it!" I whined, wiping my forehead on a napkin that was so conveniently placed with the bottle.
"Well then why are we playing Mario kart? I'm meant to be eating my snack!" He defended himself, poking at my sides. I couldn't help but laugh, squirming out of his grip- to be fair, I didn't know I was ticklish until today.

"Do you have to go home tonight?" I whined, draping my arms around his shoulders.
"God I hope not, pretending I'm not obsessed with you at school is exhausting." Kenny laughed, shaking his head. "I'm not scared of Kyle, but... he's not really being a good friend." Kenny shrugged.
I pouted and nodded, that much was true. I kissed the faint bruising gently that formed around Kenny's nose, soon enough littering soft kisses across his face.

"We can go ask my mom if you can sleepover? It's the weekend so she shouldn't be too fussed!" I suggested, tilting my head. He smiled and nodded. He's only slept over once before, and only my dad was home so he made Kenny sleep on the couch. I got off of his lap, grabbing the pizza and bottle of soda, taking it into the kitchen before dragging Kenny to my parents- who were sitting together on the couch watching tv.

"Mooooom? Daaaaad?" I dragged out the words to get their attention. They were both quick to turn around and face us.
"Yes darling?" My mom smiled at us. Kenny was still really shy around my parents- he did used to have the title 'biggest player of the school' so I doubt he's had much parent interaction minus his own. He was nervously holding onto my hand, I gave it a soft squeeze to comfort him.
"Can Kenny have a sleepover? It's a Friday! So no school tomorrow, and he can help me with my science homework! Please, please!" I begged, hugging Kenny tightly, making him blush. Mass amounts of Pda wasn't really his thing, but I really was trying to get my parents to say yes.

My dad sighed, "I'm okay with it if your mother is"
I looked to my mom, giving her the cheesiest smile. She nodded.
"Yes! Thank you thank you!" I dragged Kenny back upstairs.

"Why do I have a feeling there won't be much homework done?"