im sorry.

and ..
i still love you,
no matter what you have done to me
sounds stupid tho ahaha..
well i wanted to hate you but i cant
why ? well i do not know it either
but my heart insisted so what can i do ??
how i wish i knew it earlier
i could stop myself
and not fell to deep
u̷n̷f̷o̷r̷t̷u̷n̷a̷t̷e̷l̷y̷ ̷i̷ ̷d̷i̷d̷

donghyuck took a day off. to put his mind in the right place. he did cried, but well .. people said that we don't need to shed a tear for people who's mean right ? he came back to school with not a really great greeting. as soon as he opened his locker, papers are falling. yeah, classic and old fashioned but what's written on it make donghyuck terrified.

fag

why do you even alive

DON'T COME TO SCHOOL ASSHOLE

just drop out you faggot

FAGGOT

DROP OUT

you crazy gay

GO TO HELL

GAY

just die

go fuck yourself and rot

everyone hates you

no one loves you

suck a dick

he was in verge of tears. he took a deep breath and uses his mask. well, it felt comfortable for him. he went to his class to find his desk filled with trashes and some writings, mocking him so badly. he bite his lips behind the mask and take the trash bin to clean up while the other students are laughing seeing him like that. he cleaned the writings with the tissue he brought and he went to the toilet to wash his hands.

he take off his mask and breath out. he smiled bitterly and tears slowly streaming down to his cheek as he washes his hand. a loud bang of door opening making him startled. a group of the famous school gang and donghyuck's guts just telling him that its not a good thing.

"so .. is this the one ? the one who is gay ?? said june as he laughed with his mate. he walked up to donghyuck and push him until he fall down to the ground. "we don't accept that here, so why don't you scoot your butt from this school and just move, its better right ?"

donghyuck was terrified that he trembles. he kind of wanted to answer but nothing escapes his mouth. june got quite offended because donghyuck wasn't answering. he slammed the wall behind donghyuck and glared at him, "when i ask, ANSWER. you fucking rude stupid asshole."

still, nothing came out. june shook his head. he pulled donghyuck by his collar. "ANSWER YOU FAGGOT." he shouted. instead of words, he cried instead. well not intentionally but his tears just streamed down. june throw donghyuck's body and it hits the wall. he spits on donghyuck and said, "you deserve it."

the guys left the bathroom and donghyuck was left alone like that. all of his body ached and the pain cause him to not able to walk with his body straight. not really that bad actually if he started okay but he didn't.

his father is an alcoholic and just a few days ago, he got hit by the alcohol bottle and it shatters. and that stupid asshole stabbed donghyuck with the bottle while cursing out his boss. it create a wound and it was bleeding a lot that time.

he take some time to cry, well to at least felt relieved. he thanked the God that no one came to the toilet afterwards. after a while, he washes his face but well, he couldn't hid his swollen face. he uses his mask back and walked back to his class.

he twitched as he walks and pain start building up as he walked. he sits on his seat and that's right when the bell rings. he didn't take off his mask and the hoodie he wear. the teacher came and rightaway, she told the students not to use their jackets. sighing, donghyuck take off his jacket only to make one of the girl beside him screamed.

"why are you screaming !" the teacher shouted.
"d-donghyuck is bleeding !" she cried.

the teacher widened her eyes and approaches donghyuck. his back bleeds. he mentally curse himself.

"i know you're usually with mark. mark, take him to the infirmary." she said.

mark stands up and was going to help donghyuck, but he stands and walked away.

"i can go myself ma'am, mark doesn't need to come." donghyuck smiled.
"you're bleeding-"
"yeah so i'd be better going myself so no one bothers me." said donghyuck.

she only nods. she told mark to go back to his seat and donghyuck left the classroom with his hoodie.

he went to the infirmary, making the nurse surprised to the wound.

"how-"
"can you bandage me up." donghyuck smiled. hoping she doesn't ask more.

the nurse nodded hesitantly. donghyuck took off his uniform top, showing the deep wound. she takes an alcohol bottle to sterilize and some medication to put on.

"tell me if it hurts." she said. donghyuck only nod.

she starts cleaning up the wound with the alcohol. donghyuck winced to the pain. she continued to put on medication for the wound.

"you also got some bruises, what's wrong ?" she asked. donghyuck didn't respond and just hung his head. "i will put some medication for the bruises too." she said.

finally finished. donghyuck thanked the nurse with a smile. the nurse put her hand on donghyuck's shoulder. "you don't need to smile if you're not feeling like smiling. don't force yourself." she smiled. donghyuck freezed for a while and he nods. "t-thank you." and donghyuck take a leave.

he excuses himself to enter the class and got back to his seat, using his blood-stained uniform.

"you can use your hoodie," she said. donghyuck thanked her and smiled, then he followed with the class.

meanwhile mark was lost in his deep thoughts.

'so this is how it feels to lost a bestfriend and hurt him at the same time.'