stay with me

well what i want to talk about is
i want to say sorry
if that confession makes you uncomfortable
and you must thank me for not telling the shits you did
i can be that mean asshole you know ..
i did want to do it
to make you suffer like me
but it seems like im really mean
in my opinion tho
but i didn't.

donghyuck actually came with a lot of bandages on his hands with more fresh cuts. his body got a lot of bruise from the beating yesterday. but well he couldn't do anything. also, he uses his jacket so people couldn't see.

still, papers in his locker. they must hate trees a lot, donghyuck thought. he picked it up and throw it to the trash can. people keep staring and badmouthing him. his table got scribbled, again. well he's tired so he just let it be like that.

he skipped lunch and go to the infirmary. cutting himself while the nurse is not there. he's been yearning for the pain since the first subject. sounds weird, but its the only way he could feel better.

another class. donghyuck changed his bandages already and felt pain as he writes. mark saw that something is not right with donghyuck, he was going to ask im but then he realize, he hates donghyuck, he supposed to hate donghyuck.

the day ends and one thing that make donghyuck quite relief is that june's gang is not there to torture him. well until his dad is home drunk and donghyuck got hit by his dad again. with that, he didn't go to school the next day and go to the hospital instead. alone.

the doctor is concerned because he is able to see donghyuck's cut and that bruises all over him.

"you're here alone ?" he asked. donghyuck nodded. "can you bring your parents or guardian next time ? i have something to talk about."

"what about ? this bruises ? I got beaten." said donghyuck. "my parents don't know a thing because they don't give a fuck to their son and if there's nothing else i'll take my medication and leave." said donghyuck.

"y-you must come here again tomorrow." the doctor is quite taken aback by donghyuck's word. "what time can you visit ?"
"after school, I guess at 3 or 4." said donghyuck. the doctor okayed and donghyuck went outside the building and head to his home.

"where were you ?"

is the first sentence he heard right after he stepped in his house. his mom is at home currently watching tv.

"you said you're not in a good shape, why'd you leave the house ?" she asked. "I saw the note and found out that your room is empty."
"i went to the hospital." said donghyuck. "why are you back here anyway ? your boyfriend sucks ?" donghyuck asked. his mom nodded.

the thing about his parents is that they are divorced already but they don't give a fuck to each other. his dad hate her and vice versa. the difference is that his mom is still care about donghyuck although she rarely came and because of that donghyuck doesn't have a clue that she actually care. yeah, his father let her come as long as they didn't talk.

"tell me why you need to go to the hospital," she said.

donghyuck shook his head. "im fine." he smiled. he walked up the stairs and closed the door. she did bring a fruit and cut it for donghyuck. she walked with a plate of fruit and opened the door only to find donghyuck is cutting his hand. her eyes widened and she dropped the plate. donghyuck was surprised and got scared in a way. like, your mom finding that you're cutting yourself ?

"d-donghyuck stop." she immediately approached donghyuck and took away the blade donghyuck is using. there are a little blood drips on the floor and she took a tissue on donghyuck's desk to clean it up. she looked at donghyuck who had his head hung low. he didn't dare to look her at the face.

she took donghyuck's arm and sees the healed cut beneath the bandages he used. she hugged him and cried, "im sorry," she said it repeatedly. finally, warmth. and donghyuck was broken into tears.

they both cried for quite a while and after both of them calmed down, his mom said, "well, i know you won't tell me anything in this point but please stop. i really beg you, although its hard, please." she said.
donghyuck let out a small smile, "i-i'll try." he said. she hugged him. "i'll go at 4 later, want to do something ?" she asked.

"what about a movie ?" donghyuck suggested. "at the cinema ?" she asked. donghyuck hesitantly nodded.
"sure," she said. donghyuck smiled and changed into
a sweater and a long jeans.

"aw you definitely dress up nicely." his mom said. donghyuck only smiled.

they watched a movie together and spend a lot of time doing fun things. all the things that in donghyuck's head was

"i hope i could get this happiness again."