A brief intro

I love music. 

I doubt there's anyone out there who doesn't love music. As Plato once said, "Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul." Music soothes us, comforts us, unites us and energizes us. No matter your race, nationality, sexuality or religion, anyone can enjoy good music.

I've always loved music, ever since I was a kid. Only recently have I begun to expand my music taste, though. You see, growing up I only ever listened to a handful of artists that mainly sung in a few specific genres. I never had the desire to branch out my music taste until now.

And that's why this book by Robert Dimery intrigued me so much. 1001 albums, arranged by decades, in every genre of music, until 2005. I mean...wow. It seems kind of overwhelming, but honestly, I'm excited. And hey, there's no real deadline for this, so I'm going to take it easy and give these albums a listen whenever I have the time. I created this book on Wattpad just to keep track of what I've listened to and write down my thoughts. If you're interested, feel free to take a look. 

A brief note: While the book arranges the albums by decade, I didn't necessarily listen to the albums in that order. I really just went with what I was interested in. 

Enjoy! 

~ Nicki