2: The bar

I walk into the bar that I told Austin to meet me at. I spotted him, and the rest of his band, Of Mice & Men, sitting in a booth already doing shots.

"Shots at 3:00pm? Really guys?" I chuckle to myself.

"Alice!" They all scream.

"Hell yeah! You know alcohol is my liiiiife."
Alan said drawing out the 'i'. Obviously he was on his way to being fully drunk. I sat next to Austin, we talk for what seemed like days but was actually about 7 hours, and during those 7 hours there was a guy in another booth just staring at me. I was about to get up and ask what his problem was when he got up and walked out.

"Alice, I'm tired." Austin whined.

"Then go home, I'm about to leave anyways."Austin got up and so did the rest of the guys, I hugged all of them and like that... they were gone.

I grabbed my phone off the table and walked outside when I spotted the guy that was staring at me. He had long brown hair flipped to the side and a beanie holding it in place. I walk over to him, planing on confronting him when I smelt alcohol on his breath.

"What's you're deal! It's rude to stare at people for 7 hours! It's creepy to." I yelled.

"I noticed you were having drinks with OM&M. Are you a groupie?"

"No. I've known Austin for a while now." He chuckled and sat down on a curb, I sat next to him. This may sound weird but this man and I sat on a curb in the bar's parking lot talking about ourselves and I told him how I wanted to be a photographer. We talked for a long time. He sobered up a lot so he wasn't slurring.

"Oh I almost forgot, I'm Vic."

"Alice"

"I couldn't help but notice you said you want to be a photographer?"

"Yeah it's always been a dream of mine."

"Well, our photographer just quit and my band has been searching for one." I fell silent when I heard those words. Not only was he in a band but my dream job was open and it sounded like he was asking me to fill it. I freaked out and hugged him.

"I take that as a yes?" He asked with hope in his voice. Still shocked, I nodded and hugged him again.

"Well we go on tour in 4 months." He said with a smile. We exchanged numbers and he went to his car, that's how it all started.
---------------------------
Is it getting better or worse? Let me know what you think.