The Night Before...

Narrator's POV

The night before the meeting with the reapers, Ciel Phantomhive-Michaelis found himself sitting in the spare bedroom inside of the house he was renting.

Chained to the wall in front of him was Nancy Miller, still knocked out from the drugs Sebastian had tricked her into ingesting.

Less than an hour passed before the woman began to rouse, groaning lightly as she was freed from the unconsciousness.

The first thing Nancy saw as her eyes fluttered open was the smug face of Ciel.

"C-Ciel?" Nancy asked, her head still pounding, "H-Help."

Ciel didn't say anything for a few moments before smirking, "Nah."

"Nancy, you have been chosen for a very special cause." Ciel said, "You are going to be an example."

"Ciel, honey, please help me get out of these chains." Nancy tried, not full grasping what he was saying and trying to appeal to the teen's sense of humanity

"I'm not letting you go." Ciel replied

"Y-Your Father is sick mentally. He kidnapped me, h-help me get down and we can get away from him." Nancy desperately said

"Listen you daft woman. He kidnapped you because I told him to." Ciel deadpanned, before chuckling slightly, having decided to mess with her, "My Daddy always does what I tell him."

The woman's jaw dropped as she began to grasp what was going on: Ciel was the mastermind behind this.

Of course, that wasn't the full story but as far as she was concerned, she had been kidnapped by a boy who had gotten his father obsessed with him.

"Of course, that first required getting Mother out of the way and a divorce would've ended with her getting custody of me so she simply had to go. So Daddy got us in a car accident that killed her. We got hurt in the process but that's fine." Ciel lied, touching his eyepatch at the end, crafting a demented version of reality for her to believe

"But you, Nancy, crossed the line when you decided to flirt with my Daddy." Ciel said, kicking her knee, "You actually thought he could be interested in boring old you when I'm around?"

And that's when Nancy noticed the chain around Ciel's neck, usually the end of it was hidden under his shirt but now it was out in the open.

It was a silver ring with a sapphire on it surrounded by two smaller gems: a ruby and an amethyst.

It was probably his Mother's wedding ring, now a bastardized symbol of the new relationship between the father and son.

Ciel noticed her gaze and giggled dementedly, "I'm Daddy's new wife."

"It was tough to get this far, though, I had to turn Daddy against Mother, then get him obsessed with me and convince him to kill her. Have you ever heard of Pavlov's Dog? I studied him for a school project and did the same thing to him. I conditioned him to associate bad things with Mother and good things with me." Ciel laughed, "There was a bump though when Mother found out about us but that did nothing but accelerate our plans to kill her, we tricked her into thinking we were going to family therapy to get over our 'Oedipus Complex'."

"W-What are you going to do to me?" Nancy asked, terrified

"I told you, you're going to be an example. I think it's sexy when Daddy kills people for me, so obviously I'll have to condition him into that too." Ciel shrugged, only half lying about that —he had always found Sebastian defending him sexy

And that's when Sebastian entered the room, his face neutral.

The older demon had been listening in the entire time, very amused with the tale Ciel had woven; such a kinky mate he had.

"I thought you said that exhibitionism was a fetish you never wanted to try?" Sebastian asked through the bond

"I've reconsidered, though it's not like I can make a habit out of it with how possessive you are." Ciel replied through the bond

"I just don't like others seeing what belongs to me." Sebastian replied, beginning to strip Ciel

Once bare, Ciel got back on the bed, his head on the edge of the bed feet were supposed to go, two pillows already placed strategically under his head and hips.

Sebastian quickly stripped as well, getting on top of his mate as they began to make love.

***

Back in Hell, Belladonna was not in Pride Palace nor Wrath Palace, no, tonight she found herself in Envy Palace.

Currently, she sat in the garden with her estranged brother and his mate.

Bella wanted her family back together, but first she needed to get her brothers back on civil terms with each other.

It was very ironic to her that both of her brothers were in a permanent contract with the person that become their mate, and that chances were that the three of the were going to Princes' Consorts and not Princes.

***

In the reaper's dimension, inside on of the many apartment complexes, was the Spears Apartment.

It had been a long day today collecting souls around England, but now they could wind down for the night.

And since they would be accompany the Heads to a meeting with demons tomorrow, it was going to be a long day again.

Now in his white and blue striped pajamas, William was taken out of thought when his cheeks were pinched.

"Oh, Darling, so cute when you're tired." Grell lovingly said, also in her pink nightgown

The stoic reaper didn't move as his wife pinched his cheeks, letting her have her fun

They both expressed love in different way, her with physical touch and him with spending time with each other.

"Relax, Willy, we aren't working right now." Grell softly said, pecking his cheek as she went to their bedroom

With a half smile, he followed her.

***

As morning broke back on Earth, Ciel woke in his mate's embrace, smelling the familiar cinnamon scent he always gave off.

But something was off, that scent was stronger than usual.

Moving slightly he realized that scent was also coming from the hallway...there were cinnamon rolls in the oven!

Sebastian noticed that he had awakened and kissed him, "Morning, love, breakfast is ready whenever you are."

"Perfect." Ciel yawned, noticing Nancy was awake as well, "Well let's get this show on the road."...