1.4

Ashton5SOS

OH MY GOD

VIENNA

holy shit call me

viennagordon

ash u are YELLING

did u have to text in all caps???? god damn

my ears hurt 😣

Ashton5SOS

i don't have time for ur back talk smelly

I was at our managers office when Ashton texted me, my attention completely diverting towards this phone call.

I excused myself from the conversation and practically tripped out of the room, my fingers pressing on Ashton's contact as quickly as possible.

After the second ring, he picked up, his shrilling laughter nearly damaging my ear drum.

"Oh, hey!" He cleared his throat, his giggles dying down, "Funny story, Calum is attempting to make cheesecake right, notice how I said attempting because he fucking blows, anyways, he used sour cream instead of cream cheese," both of their laughter picked back up and I sat there impassively, "Shit sorry, not the point, where are you and how fast can you get here?"

My heart began to race, knowing that it would take a minimum of an hour to get to where Ashton is, "I'm just about to get out of a meeting, I can be there in 30." I blurted, immediately wishing I could take that back.

"Hurry, you're not going to believe the shit I have to tell you." Ashton laughed cautiously, and I could hear Calum busting into hysterics again. Whatever he had to tell me was audibly humorous to them, and I couldn't tell if that was a good sign or if they just had a shit sense of humor. Probably both.

My mind was trying to wrap around Ashton's sentence, "I'm on my way."

Today was the day that I fought the law, and I won. I went nearly 30 over the speed limit to get to Ashton's, making it to his house in 45 minutes. I was anxious to hear what Ashton had to tell me, and all I could think about was why couldn't Luke tell me himself?

"What's the password?" Ashton cracked the door, revealing one of his eyes.

"Ashton open the door before you never see the light of day again?" I smiled at him sarcastically, raising my eyebrows at him.

Ashton's eye grew wide, opening the door so I could step in. "It was actually peanut gallery, but fair enough." Ashton mumbled as I walked in front of him, Calum in the process of taking his second cheesecake out of the oven.

"Hey, Guy Fieri, was the sour cream cheesecake a hit?" I giggled as he embraced me, ruffling my hair.

"A man can only dream." Calum stared longingly in no apparent direction, Ashton shaking his head.

"It was repulsive, it tasted like what athletes foot smells like." Ashton's nose scrunched up, lifting himself onto the counter.

Calum glared at him playfully, "You wash clams down the hatchet like it's a fucking beer, mate. You are the last person to talk."