1.7

i forgot that i can literally put GIFS in this bitch i feel like a fairy

ur welcome

expect more of these in the future

Luke was giddily striding down my windy, cobblestone path that lead to my childhood home, both of our suitcases dragging behind him in the process. This was a surreal moment for me, not only because I was home, but because the person I admired to my core was beside me.

The nerves that were erupting in the pit of my stomach were becoming overbearing as we neared the door, rubbing my clammy hands against my jeans. I had no idea how my aunts were going to approach this situation, as this was my first time bringing someone home to meet them. It didn't help that Luke and I were only a month into seeing each other and not having a proper label on us, whatever that was.

Luke's head whipped around to make sure that I was still behind him, a smile tugging on his lips, "Are you alright, love?" His eyebrows narrowed in concern as he cupped my face and I nodded in reassurance, not able to give a coherent response.

"There they are!" My aunt, Penny, blew a kazoo, her arms stretched out for the both of us. We both flinched, my eyes widening at the unpleasant sound, Luke chuckling in astonishment. Jesus christ.

She enveloped me in a hug, rocking the both of us back and forth as she kissed the top of my head repeatedly as I giggled, "Pen, I told you they weren't going to like that." My other aunt, Jane, wore an apologetic smile on her face and mouthed a 'sorry' to me as she propped the door open for us.

"Guys, I would like you to meet the one and only, Luke Hemmings." I peered up at the boy happily, who had his hands stuffed deep in his pockets, wearing a crooked grin. I laughed at his awkward stance, nudging him gently when he froze up.

"Oh, right, that's me!" Luke laughed awkwardly and looked at me with panicked eyes before hugging the two of them, "It is such a pleasure meeting the people who raised such a beautiful girl."

The blood rushed to my cheeks on command and Penny cooed, pinching his cheeks, "So you're the one that got away? He's such a hunk." She looked at me approvingly and I wanted to pinch my arm to assure myself that I was dreaming all of this up.

"She's the extrovert, if you couldn't tell." Jane muttered to Luke and the smile on his face grew, looking a lot less tense than he did a few minutes ago. We stepped into the house, being engulfed by the familiar scent of lavender and honey I grew to love as a child.

My eyes immediately landed on the bright blue banner, "Welcome Home!" scribbled across it, accompanied by a picture of me as a child crying hysterically with a koala bear attached to my upper half, a stream of pee visible on my fluorescent orange shirt.

Luke's eyes lit up, laughing hysterically at the cursed image, "Oh- That is gold!" He breathed through his laughter, extending his torso so he could rest his hands on his knees. My aunts wore proud smiles on their faces, Jane winking at me.

I groaned, realizing that they were all going to get along too well, "Can you guys at least try not to embarrass me while we're here?" I whined, rubbing my face.

"Oh sweetie, that's just asking too much of us, this is our job!" Penny frowned slightly, "You two get settled in and get some rest, we'll call you down when dinner is ready." She shooed us off, a warm smile playing on her face.

"Lead the way, little one." Luke beamed at me childishly when I glared at him, gripping onto the suitcases once we approached the steep stairs.

The sound of my door creaking open made me wince, sighing happily once I was met with my now vacant room. I felt flustered by the lack of creative direction, it had the power of being so versatile, yet it was scattered with random things that didn't compliment each other.

Luke was studying my room intently, running his fingers along the walls and stopping at a bulletin board that contained the most absurd collage.

Luke audibly gasped when he discovered a picture that Michael took of us on our last day of camp, our arms wrapped around each other tightly, Luke's tongue pressed against my cheek as I grimaced. "I cannot believe you didn't talk about my fringe behind my back. I look like I'm the triplet of Zack and Cody." Luke stared at the picture in disgust, hacking and pretending to spit on it.

"Who says I didn't, Lukey?" I smiled at him devilishly, him mocking my smile in return before swooping me into his arms at a rapid pace and slamming us both back onto the bed.

I yelped, my breath catching in my throat when he hovered over me, friction created between our lower halves. I couldn't help but gawk over Luke, the way his forearms tightened as he held himself up, his jaw contracting as he looked at me with a newfound hunger in his eyes.

"Luke, What-" Before I could finish my sentence his lips ghosted over mine, his hot breath fanning against them. My heartbeat picked up the pace, my eyes flickering down to his lips which were caught between his teeth.

"You talk too much sometimes, pretty girl." He said breathlessly, staring at me in admiration, his fingers delicately pushing the stray hairs behind my ear.

"I can more, if you'd like?" I offered, biting my lip. I may have been desperately trying to stay calm, but my composure was slowly slipping. What was new?

"The only thing I want to hear from you right now is my name." Luke rasped, peppering kisses along my jaw tauntingly and smirking against it when I let out a faint moan.

It was difficult to remain quiet, I wanted to tell him how badly I yearned for his touch and for the friction against our lower halves to pick up. I took it upon myself to buck my hips against his, watching him inhale sharply. His head rolled back at the contact, the veins in his neck prominent. I felt pleased with my small move, but regretted it shortly after when his intimidating gaze shifted onto me.

Luke's eyes burned holes into my own, and he almost looked pissed off by my action. I watched him anxiously, and the next thing he did nearly sent me into cardiac arrest.

In one swift move, Luke's hands were groping my bum as he pinned me against the wall, my legs tightly wrapped around his torso. All at once, my functions went down the drain and my mind was jumbled. He dipped down towards my lips almost insultingly too slow, my eyebrows furrowing in annoyance.

"Have you ever done anything in the shower?" He spoke below a whisper, but still managed for it to sound deep and sultry.

I gulped, wanting for him to elaborate on his question, "No," I choked out, my breathing ragged as I watched him lick his lips slowly in amusement, his eyes darkening.

"Would you like to?"

-

*cracks knuckles* AND THIS IS WHERE THE "slight smut" COMES INTO PLAY

i have been waiting for this day to come.... i hope i don't let u guys down LMAO

arent vi's aunts the cutest :') they love luke more than her already lowkey

i love u ALL SO VERY MUCH THANKU FOR UR ENDLESS SUPPORT AND LOVE UR ALL ANGELS

- hannah <3