Prologue

Handrix  Del Valle

The clouds are very bright and the sun reflects in a side mirror of his sports car.

She is very gorgeous with a white dress, twinkling her beautiful brown eyes with a big smile in her lips.  She followed the yellow butterfly in the garden trying to pick it.

He thinks she is 10 or 12 years old either, and he sees the sparkling eyes of a girl full of happiness thats why he stop the car and watching her fram afar. Every detailed of her face memorized by him and a slowly running of her can make him stop  breathing but his heart cant stop paltipating. Until the girl run and follows the butterfly in the highways. In the blink of his eyes he saw a gifl with a dress full of blood.

"Sir we are here in HDV airport already,we can landing any moment . Please suit your seatbelt and relax." He heared the voice of his private pilot. Inayos nya ang kanyang upo at maging ang seat belt. In a minute ,their landed safely kaya bumaba na sya sa sasakyan. Nasa labas na ang kanyang body guard at inaasikaso ang kanyang mga maleta .

The clouds are very bright again and the sun shines that his body feels warmth. Same atmosphere and the memories bring back and every detailes of his dreams come in his mind.
Comeback here in the Philippines is painful but I need too for his another success.
Matagal na din syang di nakakabalik dito at ngayon kailangan nya ng kalimutan at harapin ang mga ayaw nyang alalahanin sa lugar na ito. Sa matagal na panahong iyon, hindi nya lubos maunawaan kung bakit hindi pa rin maalis sa kanyang isipan ang imahe ng batang nagparamdam sa kanya ng sari saring emosyon

"Hey son how are you? How's the flight? Are you tired?  Imissyou son. " his father gave him a warm hug.

"Fine. Why are you here?  Wheres my car? I need to go ang get rest"
Naiinis na naman sya. Ayaw nyang nakikita ang ama na umaaktong concern sa kanya.
Hey son

"Yes. We need to go but ill drive you home" wika pa din nito na di alintana ang pahkainis nya.

"I dont need you. So wheres my carkeys and I will go by my own. "
He take the keys from the hand of his father without hesitation and gave him a dark stare. 

"By the way, I will take your company by choice or by chance so be ready. I will win this time. " he walks out of the airport, ignoring all the stares of people around. Sumakay sya sa kotse at pinaharurot ito ng mabilis. Madami pa syang gagawin at uumpisahan nya sa pagpapabagsak sa kanyang ama.

-vinxtyvrein