6. Feeling

You are now practicing your dance because you are now preparing for your comeback and with Blackpink already have comeback of their songs, Playing With Fire and Stay M/Vs. You have to wait three months to make your comeback song which is next year, on 1st March 2017. You yourself suprise that you survived this far. Even though your group is really famous now but it is not perfect since there are always haters. The haters always compare you with other solo artists.

You try to ignore it. Even your seniors always give you some useful advice. Bobby is part of the boy group Ikon and he always giving you advice of how the life of an idol are. Beside, he speak english and you also speak one. Thats where both of you become close.

Though the hateful comment always there. There is always a persons who want to take you down

And they keep coming.....

Now you take 10 minutes break from the practice as the sweat fall from your face.

Can't believe that I manage to survive this far. They always there for me. My fans, family and my friends...

Jennie....

You shook your head. "Why am I thinking about her...?", you ask yourself.

"To think i survived this far, it is incredible...", you said. "I mean...all of this is extraordinary and yet standing at the stage and all, it is breath-taking", you mutter, talking to yousealf.

Daesang award, here I come.

-February 2017, your comeback-

You're already finished recording your song all those 3 months waiting for the comeback. Your new mini album, Sky Strive, is ready to be release. You will do the M/Vs of your lead single, Love Her

On 12:00 AM, YG release your music video of Love Her for the whole world to see and it is one of the greatest comeback video from you. This is the feeling that you will never forget. Love Her has already 15 million views in just 2 days.

Sky Strive consist of 7 song :

1. Love Her
2. Falling Sky
3. Dive
4. Will you?
5. Reason
7. Epilogue : Sky Strive

-Your Dorm-

"You here because you want to celebrate my comeback?", you ask. "I've brought some people too!", said Jisoo. You look behind them and see Twice and others

Got7 and even Ikon is here.

"Woah...uhm, come on in i guess?", you ask as all of them rushing into your dorm.

"Man, your dorm is bigger than us!!", said Bambam. "Well he is a solo artist, and he live alone too. Thats why the dorm felt bigger", said Jackson.

"Congrats on hat comeback man, that 15 millions view and counting, as expected from you!", said Bobby. "T-thank you, sunbae", you flaterred.

"Ok guys!! Lets party!!!", shout Jisoo, as they wooing.

-Balcony of your Dorm-

You are now viewing the city as you sigh. "Congrats on your comeback, dongsaeng". A voice you're familiar with. You turn around and see Nayeon smiling at you. "Still promoting your group album?", you ask.

Nayeon groan. "And it is tiring too, my group need a break actually", said Nayeon. You only chuckles.

"It is true what they say...", you said.

"About what?", ask Jennie.

"That you have this maknae persona of your", you said.

Jennie just pout cutely, "hmm!".

"So cute, Nayeon-sunbaenim~", you tease and chuckle.

Nayeon just blush. "S-stop it, Y/N/N!", shout Nayeon.

"I have a nickname now from you, that's fast", you said. Thats when Jennie look at them and her face change and walk to you.

Jennie go beside him and lean on the rail. "Hey, Y/N/N..".

"Hmm? What is it, Jennie?", you ask. Jennie look at you with her brighten eyes as she smile. "Nothing! Just messing with you!", she laugh.

Nayeon start to scowl. Jennie....

You pout. "Aww~ you're cute when you pout~", said Jennie, as she pinch your cheek. "Hajima~ Neomuhae...", you pout. "Aww~ cute~", said Jennie. "I'm not..", you huff.

"Mianhae, Y/N/N", she puff her cheek. Your cheek start to redden. "Hahaha! Got you!", she giggle.

Nayeon clear her throat. You and Jennie look at Nayeon. "I believe I want to borrow Y/N for awhile", said Nayeon, climging on your arm.

Jennie frown. "Sorry, unnie. But I need to talk with Y/N first", said Jennie, pushing you to her.

Nayeon smile but her vein just pop out. "My my, Jennie. To think you disrespect your sunbae...", said Nayeon. "Sorry, Nayeon-unnie...", said Jennie with sarcasm tone.

The rest of the group saw Jennie and Nayeon glaring each other.

"Are they fighting for Y/N?", ask Bobby.

"They are...", said JB.

Twice and Blackpink member just gigglez

-Chapter 6 end-

A/N : Nayeon is there just to for love rivalry for Jennie. This book is Jennie x Malem Reader. Its only to add more drama for the book. Hope you guys enjoy today triple update, stay safe and stay awesome 😎👍🏻