8. Heart of Two

You somehow feel anxious about Jennie's confession. YG has already told you about the dating ban which mean no relationship allowed but he did say there are special cases which he implies that it is only applies if you have become more veteran in this kind of industry like Big Bang.

A knock on your door, gain your attention. You are now writing your own song for your next song. "Wonder who could that be?", you think.

You open the door. "Nayeon-ssi?", you ask. She smile and hug you. "Hi, Y/N!", said Nayeon. "What are you doing here?", you ask. "I'm bored, i wanna hangout with you!", said Nayeon. "its dangerous for you to just barge in here. What if dispatch capture your picture entering my dorm?", you start to worried further more, Nayeon is part of Twice and they famous in South Korea and globally.

"Don't worry, i wear disguise before i take it off! Can I come in?", ask Nayeon. "Well, if you say so", said Y/N. You let her in. "Your dorm room still awesome as always", said Nayeon. "You wanna drink? I have soda at the fridge...", you said.

"I have soju!!", she take out soju bootle in her handbag. "You actually buy that for this hangout?", you ask. "Yep! Want some?", ask Nayeon.

-Moments Later-

"Y'know, this idol life...is so hard!!", said Nayeon, drunk. "Huh, that one way to said it", you said. "And it's already 1 year after we debut", said Nayeon, slurred. "Well, I might experience what you have, Nayeon-ssi", you said.

"We've been through so much, Y/N. Each if us has been through hate. Like, there is person out there wanted to take us down. Strange right?", ask Nayeon, start to tear up.

"Yeah, it did. Thats how hate work. Envy, its like a seed. Growing without a water, corrupting and thus, the hate grow from that...", said Y/N.

"You seem to understand what idol life huh", ask Nayeon. "Well, its been like a few months after my debut, I did have hate here and there but not that extend...", you said.

A soft snoring can be heard. Nayeon is sleeping. "Aish, this girl...", you said. You lift her up and lay her down on the couch and let her sleep soundly at the couch. You cover her with a blanket.

-Sometime Later-

Nayeon wakes up and yawn, as she asjust her eyes with the surrounding

"Y/N...you still here...?", ask Nayeon. "This is my dorm, Nayeon", you said, chuckles

"You have to go back to your dorm...", you said to her, worried that her members will worry about where her whereabout.

"what time is it?", she said. "It's 5pm in afternoon", you said. "Well, 10 more minutes...", she yawn.

You chuckle,"hey, you should call your member that you were here", you said. "What?! Di-Did Jihyo call?", she ask with nervouse tone. "Many time, I dare not to answer it", you said, cleaning the plate on the sink.

Nayeon gulp as she pick up her phone.

13 missed call from ThomasJihyo

She decide to call Jihyo.

Jihyo : YAH!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Nayeon just flinch as she chuckle nervously. You can hear Jihyo screaming and angry voice from here. They were at it for several minutes before Nayeon end the call.

"I assume she is a leader?", you ask. "Well, you are not wrong. Even though I'm oldest on that group, she is really scary...", said Nayeon. "No wonder she is a leader", you said. "She is a good one", said Nayeon, smile.

"Not saying I'm kicking you out or not, but did she told you to go back to your dorm?", you ask. "She did. Well, I have a good time, Y/N! See you when I see you!", she said, rushing to you and kiss you on the cheek. You flustered abit.

"Y'know, you cute. I'll be waiting where your agency decide to lift your dating ban...", she said and wink at you. She then put on the disguise mask and everything then walk out from your dorm.

"Am I have that charm or something?", you utter as you shook your head until the door on your dorm open.

"You forgot something, Nayeon- Jennie?", you look at Jennie. Her face has this stern look on her face. "What are you doing here, Jennie?", you ask.

"You were with Nayeon?", she ask. Somehow you feel scared. "Y-yeah, we just hang out", you said. She close the door and walk toward you as you walk bavk and stop at the kitchen counter.

"J-Jennie?", you ask. "I know I confess you about my feeling and I know she also do that too. I hate it when someone take what is mine...", she said.

She then crash her lips to your and then pull away. "I know you need some time to decide. But I want to mark what's mine...", she said, kissing your neck and leave a hickey. She smirk.

"O...ok. You made your point.."., you still shook. "I'm not done yet", she grab your wrist and drag you to the couch and push you down.

"You will be my first....", she said.

"............hah?", you confuse.

Lets say, you and Jennie doing some 'activity' all day long.....

-chapter 8 end-

A/N : update for today. I promise triple update yesterday but something come up. Sorry for that. Hopefully you enjoy today chapter. Stay safe and stay awesome 😁👍🏻