3. Confuse

You have debuted 3 days ago, and now you have gain popularity in just 3 days. Another successful debut from YG. Your debut song music video, Remember Me, has received 12 Million views in just 3 days. The song is part of your first mini album call Remeber. And now, you have  fans, slowly gaining fans from South Korea to all over the world. But your smile stand out the most. Fans has fallen for your vocal. Fangirls however fall in love for your beautiful smile since you are foreigner.

 Fangirls however fall in love for your beautiful smile since you are foreigner

With your popularity rising, many variety show want to make you as their guest. One particular is Running Man and Knowing Brother. The two variety show is your favorites and always no.1 in your list. You also reveal more about yourselves in the variety show like your hobby, your favorite food and drink and even your story when you were a high school students. 

-Twice Dorm-

Twice is a girl group from JYP entertainment. Right now, they watch Knowing Brothers which is you are the guest of that show. 

"Oh! He is so cool!!!!", squeal Dahyun. Mina stare blankly at the tv which her eyes focus on you. "Y/N-kun....?", she mutter. 

"So he is a solo artist from Jennie's agency", said Nayeon. "What is tone, unnie?", ask Chaeyoung. "Oh you know...", said Nayeon. "No, no dating for now. We still have our dating ban, unnie", said Jihyo. "Just kidding, Jihyo! Chill, girl...", said Nayeon, chuckle. Jihyo scoff. 

"oh, Jihyo...someday you will understand...", Nayeon smirk as she thought of that. 

-Your Dorm-

Right now, you lay down on your b, listening to BTS Truth Untold from the speaker as you close your eyes. You have a quite eventful day today. The BTS song act as your lullaby as you fall asleep. You dream about Jennie.  Just you and her, walking together. smiling at you, as she lead you to the flower field. In that dream, she lay down on the flower field and you are on top of her. 

"Y/N...I'll be waiting for that day to happen", she said. That day..?

She smiling at you before two of you got closer and closer until sound of your clock wakes you up from that dream. You get up from that bed, and rub your face with your hand. You kinda confuse though...

Why did you dream about Jennie?

-Blackpink Dorm-

Jennie just stare outside the windows until Jisoo startle her. "Yah, eonnie...", she pout. Jisoo chuckle. "Thinking about Y/N? 😏", tease Jisoo. Jennie face become red. "Eonnie! What are you saying~", whine Jennie, hiding her face under the small pillow. "Ooooh~ Jennie got crush on our solo artist guy~", tease Jisoo. "Eonnie! stop~", Jennie embarassed again. 

"Really?!", Lisa barged in. "No~ Go away you monster!!", said Jennie, as Lisa drag her from the bed. "Kyaaah! Stop, Lisa!! Eonnie help!!", said Jennie. Jisoo just laugh as Lisa lift Jennie like a bridal style. Rose also join in. "Hahaha! What happen?", chuckle Rose. "Eonni got a crush to Y/N!!', said Lisa. "Come here you little devil!!", shout Jennie. 

Jennie start to chase Lisa around. All four of them are still in their sleeping pajamas. Thus, the morning in Blackpink house turn into playful and chaos. 

Chapter 3 end 

A/N : update for today chapter! Hopefully you guys enjoy this re-write book so far! stay awesome guys and stay safe!