Chapter XIV

"Gaja!"

Aish they never changed,now we've been running non stops, no resting can't even think straight how Dongju is now.

Oh Jaehyun I beg you
Dont hurt him

Dongju POVs

"Here have some water"
I only opened my mouth to get the water inside my throat, great now my white shirt is ruined, huff.

"Thanks"
I mumbled when he closed the water bottle, he nodded, still I can't believe him since Minju tell me about it. He wipes the water in my side lips. I just hope he didn't kiss me I kiss boys too many time from different person :v

"Hey.. Can I get out from this thing?" I shakes the iron chain who's tightening my hands all along. He chuckled, what so funny about it anyway tch.

"Oh Sweetie, do you want this chain removed?" He ask, rubbing my hand.
I nodded, "Okay then Sweetie, anything for you" No dont fall on his trick now Dongju, he's just testing you, he holds the chain slowly turning it into dust, yikes.

I feel my hands looking if there any bruise on it, nope just a little dirty, I look down cleaning my white shirt :" Yeah I'm dumb it doesn't came off that easy, and..I've been watching..he.. seeing my body up and down, shit not to soon Mr. Demon. He tilt his head as he sees my lips.

"Has anyone touch your lips?" He ask, putting his hand on his chin, I stand up making eye contact with his serious deep eye, "Yes, why do you ask?" I frowned, he made a small O shape mouth disappointed, he looked at the ground and stared back at me again.

"You know.. "

"I hate when people touch what's mine"

Geonhak POVs

"Okay.. We're here" I said trying catch some breathe, Youngjo closed his eyes sweat all over our faces.
"You okay Minyeon?" I ask, she looks weak, trembling if I can say. "Yea I'm fine Hak, just a little tired"
"Okay, just tell me if you need some rest, you can go back"

"No.. I must the one who saves him, he save me in the first place" Minyeon spoke as she stands trying to be at stable position, I sigh. Youngjo glance at her and stared back at the castle, "Do we have any plans tho?" He ask.
She stretch her knuckles to make some sound.

"I guess.. We just has to disguise ourselves" She said, Youngjo exhaled thinking another way, "Fine.. Just don't act anything stupid or none of this will work" We both nodded.

Poof :v

"Pft Hak you look so cute" Youngjo giggles, i looked at my clothes, ehh it's kinda ripped so.. Sure sure. Minyeon look at Youngjo with her disgusting face, "You know Hak is still better than yours" Minyeon attack looking at Youngjo half raped shirt, well yea half of the shirt, Youngjo made a small pount and chuckled after.

"So.. Which of you guys.. Want to go first?" I ask, Youngjo look up making it like he was also thinking "Maybe we should co-"Me, you guys follow me on the back" "Yah that's rude" "I'm older than you shut it" "Guys it's not time for fighting at all" I shakes my head, Huff it's feels like I have a pet.

Minyeon started to walk to the front gate of the Kingdom, followed by us. She pass the gate same with us, "Geez it's so dark" "Thats why they called this the Devil Kingdom duh" She rolled her eyes, as we came in, there's so many guards whos standing there.

"I guess he knows it" I said as they nodded, "Should we? Or we can go to the back door" "No I think it's useless to use our energy on them" Minyeon replied, "So back door?" We both nodded, we came back to the front door and go behind the castle where's there a door to enter it.

We finally made in, and go slowly.
"Idk we feel like a robber or something" "Yea whatever" Youngjo closed the door slowly, there's a few guards but still, they're still dangerous to us, "There's no way they are upstairs" "Underground then?" I said, making them eye contact.

"This seem more tougher than I thought would be" We sneak out behind them, they all looking at the front door. After some times we managed to go to the door for the underground.

"Who's ready?"
"Should we bang it?"

"1"
"2"
"3"

Jaehyun POVs

"Sweetie.. You kno-*BAM*

"Jaehyun dont you ever feel like touch him freely!"
Tch, they're just ruining our moment, "What? You're going to fight me?" I said glancing at them. Hey.. A girl.

"Ohh so you want to swap this Sweetie with a Beta?" I chuckled, she's fine she's fine. Her body it's also perfect.
"Shut it Jaehyun she's not one of your victim!" Youngjo growled.

"No.. Minju dont do it! Look I'm fine!" Dongju suddenly scream, making everyone staring at him. "Dongju! Stop saying that! You will be going home with us!" The girl said. I giggles weeping my plump lips.

"Well.. I guess you just have 2 options"
Everyone glare at me, huss it's feels like an old day.

"What?"

"Trade me with her,or This Sweetie will be in my hand"

"Forever~"

———————————

Hello guys! Did you guys enjoy it? Well I hope so, okay so in my school we have to make 6 videos about Covid 19,and guess what? We have to make another 5 videos so it's total 11 videos, and it's annoying :)

But I guess we can't do anything about it,and this one is a bit shorter than the previous one, soo I just hope you like it and stay safe guys!
•Kpop in Unnieverze•