Kim Geonhak Special🌟🖤

26.July, 2020.
Geonhak POVs

This month, all the werewolf will be in heat,I still dont know how to say it to Dongju, maybe he understand, but he's been ignoring me and that's drive me crazy. Well, he still talk with me but when I hug him or something he tried to escape everytime.

All of us were busy, of course especially Youngjo. I don't know about Minjuu tho, haven't heard any information about her these days, hmm. don't know what happened but, she can protect herself so no worries.

"Hakkie?"
"Oh Dongju hi."

He looks confident and sit in front of me. He put his hand on the table, holding my hand and look at me.
"Tonight, I might be staying at Jaehyun kingdom if you don't mind."

Oh wow, all this time he's been ignoring my skin ship because of him. Great, I lowered my head and sigh, not knowing what to say. I can't be angry at him, Jaehyun Is my friends to and Dongju Is part of his Kingdom.

"Baby?"
"Just, do whatever you want I'm busy."
"You not angry or disappointed right?"
"Yeah yeah."
He gives a smile and left me with a light peck, leaving the room. I don't know what he will do, I just, omg my head is dizzy. Ugh, Dongju, lost his virginity because of him, not me. We haven't even Done that. Is this a plan or something? Hmm.

Whatever, don't think about it and continue to work.

Dongju Povs

He actually let me, I can already tell he's angry about it lmao, my plan work! I know this month is mating season, he's been more touchy huh, well I have a present for him tonight hehehe, I came to see Woongie who just sitting comfortable on the sofa.

"Bored?"
"Hm? Yea, I have nothing to do, anyway how's the plan?"
"Perfect."

He give a proud nod, I join him while crossing my arms, hmm, Geonhak. Glad he can control his anger now so I don't have to worried about it. Youngjo, he's lucky to have this small guy. Such a lovely thing to do, for an bromance thing.

"Yeorobun!"
A familiar scream came from our left, we both glance at him guessing who he is, of course. The one and only, Lee Keonhee.
"Hey there."
He sit besides me and have a bright smile, even I see him like this everyday, this smile seem unfamiliar.

"What so happy about?"
"Seoho bought me a necklace that I wanted long ago."
"Death necklace?"
"I could give that to you."
He rolled his eyes while we trying not to crack up. Oh wow Seoho, you are a sweet guy, only for him. but with us, he's hella sour, like super, shuper, sour. He's been doing tumbling randomly, I just, want to hit him or something.

"Are you actually going to Jaehyun?"
"Maybe, maybe yes. Tomorrow maybe."
"Hakkie must be so jealous right now lmao, he's been craving for you like seriously."

"I know I know, he just needs to hold it and be patient, I can tell his eyes when we sleep together, lmao."
"Such a werewolf thing to do."
We all giggle and chat some more stuff, I still can't imagine how's gonna be tonight surprise, he will fall for it Im pretty sure for that.

Hakkie wait for me ;)

18.46

"Hey Baby?"
I turned around, seeing Hakkie coming in. His eyes are purple. Lmao-
"Yes Hakkie?"

"Ugh, um, are you really going to Jaehyun tonight?"
"Yeah, I already told him that, why?"
"I,just need some help, but you're out tonight, I can handle it myself."
I took a breath, trying not to laugh.
He really fell for it omg I feel kinda bad but I don't want to ruin the party.
I tried to be clueless rn and I felt dumb sometimes.

"Hmm, are you sure tho?"
"Yea, um, it's easy hehe, yea."
He said while groaning. He's so cute lmao he look like a puppy who wants some food. Aww, don't worry Hakkieee.

22.15

"Where are you taking me?"
"Shhh."

..

..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"
We all scream as soon he took off his blind fold, he seem confuse lmao, he probably forgot that its his birthday today because he's too busy.

"Dongju? So you not really going to Jaehyun?" He ask, I nodded as I put the cake on the table. He made a wish and blow the candle away. Everyone said happy birthday to him and give him alot of Present, I quickly come upstairs quietly and come to our bedroom.

I strip my clothes just a little bit and sit on my knees, waiting for him to come, it took a while as a footsteps coming.

"Hey baby- holy shit."
"Is this what you wanting?"

I wink at him, giving a smirk, he laugh and pushed me so my back attached on the bed, his eyes are soo hungry rn.

"You don't know how long i waited for this, and the fact you ignoring me drive me crazy ya know?" His voice sounds so deep and dominating.

"Aww I'm sorry baby."
"A bad baby should need a punishment for it, I make sure you can't even walk tomorrow."

"Call me Daddy from now."

___________

HEYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!
You really trying to bias wrecker me huh? :) Im just, trying to be be loyal fan you know? And he just making it harder.
Anyway, this one is a bit, you know wink wonk

And yea, I really hope y'all like it and, happy birthday to Hakkie again~
•Kpop in Unnieverze•