Chapter XV

"Trade me with her, or This Sweetie will be in my hand"

"Forever~'

Seoho POVs

"Have you guys any chance know where they are?" I ask the guards, Youngjo, Hakkie and Dongju haven't been home since this morning. They shook their head, I exhaled staring somewhere.

"You guys better find them, no excuses if you guys didn't find them."
They nodded and leave the room, i sigh again ruffling my hair, then someone knock the door, "Come in"

"Oh Keonhee what's going on?" Keonhee entered the room quietly. He pulled out the seat and staring at the ground, seems like he's lost.

"Hyung.. I think I have a bad feeling about they're gone.."
"What.. Do you mean?'

" I see Leedo before he was.. Like getting a signal and go there, Youngjo must be in danger.. Right?'

"He never do that too Leedo since that accident, I'm scared Hyung" He squeeze my hand tighter.

"No no dont think that I'm sure they okay they're the Alphas,and Dongju is a strong guy we know that"

"Aish Hyung it's not about Alphas thing, they have their own weakness and Youngjo is one of them who get easily became weak" He pounted more, never know this stuff became heavy, huff.

"Let's just hope we'll find them okay?" I spoke as I holds his hands, he looked at the ground again and looked back, nodding, "Should I make breakfast? Or we wait for them?' He asked.
" You should" Keonhee made that O shaped mouth and wanted to stand up. I noticed it pulling his hand.

"Wha-Hyung what are you doing?!" He screamed lmao, he look so pissed, I giggled tapping 2 fingers on my lips. He bit his lips "Hyungg I thought that was the last one~" No one said that HeHe" He disgustingly looked at me and closed his eyes.

"Pook"

"Thanks HeHe' he rolled his eyes and quickly get out from the room, I will keep doing that until he the one who beg me for It UwU
Ugh, Dongju~ I miss you :"

Minyeon

"Forever~'

Everyone was looking at me, I was in a complete silent mode,.. No cmon Minyeon you can't just give up like that you're strong.

"Jaehyun What the hell?! Stop acting like a bitch!' Youngjo groaned biting his teeth, fangs started to be visible. I glance at Dongju, shaking his head. Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

"Is it really that hard to make decisions? Okay then I'll decide"
He said tilting his head, glancing at both of us, all of us didn't even move except Youngjo who kept squeezing his fist. Wanted to make a fight.

"Hmm, I'll choose.. I'm kinda bored with some girls so, heh I'm not changing my mind" He said chuckling, fuck him I just want to rip his flesh out.

"Jaehyun. You're not an kid anymore, just let them go stop playing." Geonhak hissed, Jaehyun rolled his eyes back.
"Oh? Wanna bet? Eh sorry I'm not in mood for it. Now let's go Sweetie"

"No JAEHYUN STOP"

...

..

"Shit. I should've done that'
"No Minyeon don't blame yourself we need you" Youngjo frowned, fuck what did I just do?

"No, don't go after me"
"Wait Minye-"

Dongju POVs

"Oh? Wanna bet? Eh sorry I'm not in mood for it. Now lets go Sweetie'

"NO JAEHYUN STOP'

He holds my hand, teleport to somewhere, it's another castle, but more normal like, unlike just now.

" Jaehyun what exactly do you want?" I ask calmly, trying not to shout. He didn't even glance at me, :)

"Hmm, should I be honest?'
" I like you, no I loved you"

"Are you serious? Why everyone is so whipped for me?"

"Because they cant resist your visual, look I'm telling the truth here, it's remind me when I was with my Queen, Jeong Taeyong, he's also a human, you made me feel the same as him'

O waw, I guess it's normal in every single Kingdom is homosexual like me. interesting.

" What happened to you guys?'
"He died, he killed himself because my people hated him, just because he's human.'

" Okay let me ask you a question, why do you guys need an Victim? Especially Betas or maybe Omega bit whatever, why no human?'

He stared at me with his puzzled face, he looked down i guess hes trying to find a answer for it :/

"About that.. Since He's died, non of my people loves guys, ya know they're like normal people, so they kind of.. I don't know uhh, they.. Ripped Womans? And eat them after because violence took their bodies, but believe me, I'm not even close like that"

"Dongju dont you ever believe him' Jaehyun hissed glaring at Minju.
" Who told you to came inside?'
"My self, just give him and we're done" Gosh I feel like I'm in a Korean drama or something, love triangle yea, wait no, seven triangle.

" Jaehyun, I know you want him, but still they're still some people who loved him earlier than you"

"Minju.. I think I'll stay with him"
Minyeon frowned, hardly, Jaehyun raise an eyebrow.

"Dongju.. Did you get brainwashed by him? Did you even realize what are you talking?"

"I think.. From what I heard from him, he just need someone to company him nothing else"
Jaehyun smiled, while Minju.. Looked really angry at some moment.

".. Dongju you made me speechless.. I.. Fine I cant force you but remember I'm here to rescue you from him, I don't know what I will say to the others, but you made that decision, after that dont blame me if you hated it, just don't stay longer than 1 week."

I smiled, she exhaled and stared at Jaehyun, "Jaehyun, I just believe you because of him, don't expect me to believe you" Jaehyun winked.

"I'll.. Go now."

No one POVs

"Minyeon..? Where's Dongju?"

———————————

Hi guys!
Im sorry for not updating
I try to update it everyday lmao:"
This story started to getting off here, ya know what I mean. But I maybe take a break after chapter XX and update my new Book, you can check it out if you want OwO

So I hope you guys enjoy it also quarantine and stay healthy!
•Kpop in Unnieverze•