Marichat Fluff (+plus laughs at the end)

IT GETS FUNNIER AT THE END TRUST ME

No One POV

Marinette dived onto her bed after a long, humiliating day at school. "That little bitch!" she screamed into her pillow. Once again, Lila had humiliated Marinette infront of the class. That brat had exposed Marinette's love for Adrien and then showed the class that one clip from the Puppeteer 2 (yall know, wax lips on wax lips) on the screen!

"Oh god Tikki! Adrien now hates me and thinks I'm a dummy and the whole class thinks I'm lame and Adrien will never love me ahh I can never return to school I swear that fucking hoe-" she mumbled into her pillow, only to be interrupted by a very concerned Tikki.

"Calm down Marinette! Don't say that! You didn't see anyone laughing didn't you!" Tikki lectured. "No..." "Exactly! Sigh, if only you knew, this whole love square shit is killing me" she mumbled that last part.

Marinette screamed once again. Her parents were at a baking competition so she was safe to yell to her hearts content. "My loneliness is killing me!" she screeched. "Marinette no-"

"AAAAHHHHHH" she sobbed.

With Adrien

"Oh god, I have to check up on Marinette. I hope she's okay!  It's not that I don't like her, no! I have had a crush on her for a while after I realised it would never work with Ladybug." Adrien complained. "Ughh kid calm down! Out of all the people, Fu had to choose the biggest drama queen!" Plagg whined.

"Plagg! You're not helping. I really do care for her, and I don't want her to be In the Darkness."(oooOOOOooOoHhhHHhh is that a spoiler?!)

"Ugh fine kid. You can visit her but none of those human rituals like last time!" Plagg said while stuffing some cheese in his mouth. "Alright. Plagg, Claws out!"

"Nuuu my cheeeeeese..." he got sucked into the ring. Chat Noir made his way to Marinette's bedroom and knocked. It wasn't weird for him to just randomly knock because they actually became extremely close friends and she enjoyed the company. "Come in" she muffled, still face down on her pillow.

"Hey princess, I heard what happened today and- hold up, what's wrong?!" Chat Noir leaped into her room. Marinette sobbed. "Everything!" she cried while sitting up with her knees to her chest. The cat rushed to her bed at sit with her. He gently rubbed her back and comforted her.

"Hey hey! You don't have to tell me but I know it'll be alright. Whatever it is" he looked into her sad eyes, that were focusing on the floor. Marinette leaned into him so her head lay on his shoulder and her body was in his arms. "Thanks..." she whispered, then broke down again. She turned and hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

"That hoe just had to embarrass me infront of the whole class. She just had to. Now everybody thinks I'm a joke and my crush Adrien will never notice me!".

Woah, she likes me! Yes! Adrien thought. 

Oh shut up kid. Now hurry up, I want my cheese! And you promised no human rituals! Plagg nagged from in Chat's head.

"It'll be okay princess" he squeezed her tighter before pulling away slightly so he could look into her eyes. She stared back.

Woah, those eyes seem familiar! They both thought.

They seemed to get lost in the moment. They stared into eachother's eyes for what seemed like eternity. Marinette wasn't going to lie, she did think Chat Noir was extremely attractive (who doesn't lol) but she never in a million years thought she would be doing this. Cuddling with Chat Noir. She was living every fangirls dream and she didn't even notice.