Heartbreak (Marichat) Part 1

Long chapter so be prepared!

First a little back story (important please read)

Okay first up there is some LGBTQ people in this so if you don't like that stuff please read another chapter
CHLOE IS NICE AND FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE (thank Jesus and heaven above)
Chloe is Adrien's sister.
They have already revealed their identities
Gabriel is an abusive father, verbally and physically
Chat Noir has started to like Mari so he visits her most nights
Mari likes Chat too
Marc is Marinette's brother
He thinks Chat is hot (me too lol) but lets Mari have him because he knows they are meant to be
Even tho Marc is gay, he can be damn manly and flirty when he wants to

Okay enjoy :3

Marc and Marinette were laying down on her bed together, looking at pictures of Chat Noir. "You know, I'm so glad you like guys because Alya would never fangirl like this with me" Marinette stated. "What can I say, I'm amazing" he replied. "Dumbass".

"Come on Blueberry you know you love me" Marc cooed.

With each scroll, they would say things like "ooooh that's hot" or "he's so fucking hot" or "gah he's hot". Basically anything that says Chat Noir is hot.

They would do this for hours every night, because why not? They weren't in love with Chat (maybe :3), but they both thought he was damn attractive. You might consider this stalking, but it was quite common for the Chat Noir Fandom to do so.

"Gurl I still don't know why you haven't asked him out yet! He's so into you. Trust me" Marc said to a now blushing Marinette. "Come on Marc you know I still love Adrien! Besides, Chat is a superhero, way out of my league" she replied.

"Then how come you guys have had so many cute moments? Remember when that really hot Nathanael boy was akumatized and took you out? When Chat was at our front door he was so checking you out girl. And remember when Papa was akumatized? Instead of fighting him, he just tried to convince him to let go and didn't harm him, because he knew it would make you sad. Or when Glaciator happened? You two were on the balcony for ages! Mari you really need to stop being oblivious" Marc finished with a huff.

"Well yeah, but he was just doing his job saving me!" Mari complained. "You two are made for eachother, you're the only one that doesn't see it". 

"Evilistrator could have hurt me, he saved me. Papa could've hurt me, he saved me. Glaciator could have- oh my god" Marinette's eyes slowly widened in shock. He- he does like me! No, stop over thinking. But then why didn't he do that with any other akuma victims? she thought.

"I TOLD YOU MARINETTE HE IS SO IN LOVE WITH YOU! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR BLUE PIGTAIL HEAD GIRL!" Marc yelled.

"Marc sweetie please keep it down" Sabine was heard from the kitchen. "Sorry Mama" he answered. "No fucking way!" she screeched. "Marinette! I know you're sixteen but please, not so loudly!"

"Gah sorry Papa".

"But, we are like best friends! When he comes to visit we are always laughing like friends! And we have inside jokes like friends! And-". Marc cut her off.
"And couples aren't allowed to laugh and have inside jokes girl?" he teased. 

"...Son of a bitch".

Meanwhile, Adrien was in his room on the couch, with Chloe on his bed, rambling about how hot Luka is. "I don't know why you aren't gay yet. He's so hot! Like, really hot!" she continued. Most nights she would do this, ramble and ramble ramble. Adrien didn't mind, because he would too, ramble about Ladybug.

"She's so hot, I don't know how you aren't lez (lesbian) yet" he would always say. "Adrien how many times do I have to tell you, I'm fucking bi (bisexual). Why do you think I'm with Sabrina dumbass" she would reply. "Oh yeah, whoops".