TWO

It was after practice that day, and Oikawa and Iwaizumi convinced Hoshi to go with them to a small cafe they knew

"What kind of music do you listen to?" Iwaizumi wake curiously as they take their seat with their order.

"Literally.. anything. I'm not usually very picky I enjoy music from every genre," she says with a soft smile.

"What about Se So Neon?" He asks with a raised eyebrow and sly smile, and Hoshi's expression lights up.

"K Indie is phenomenal, yes," she says and the boys smile at her excitement.

"Favorite song?" He continues.

"Winter," she says without hesitation.

"Really? Funny, mines summer plumage," they let out small laughs at the opposite titles.

"Never Young Beach? SKY-HI? Analogfish?" Oikawa lists off artists from the Japanese indie scene and both boys are happy as she nods to each name.

"Do you know Disk Union?" Iwaizumi asks, and her eyebrows scrunch up in confusion.

"It's a record store, there's actually one nearby. Everything sounds better on a vinyl," Oikawa explains, and Hoshi giggles.

"I usually order them online," she says honestly.

"We're going later then, they're open late so it's fine. We should take a trip up to Tokyo one weekend and hit all the good stores. It'll be fun," Oikawa suggests.

"I'd love to," Hoshi says excitedly.

"So, what're your gonna do when you graduate?" Oikawa asks as he sips on his tea.

"Well I'm only a first year so I'm not very sure. My uncle josh said I should be a writer, but I don't even know what I'd write about," Hoshi says sheepishly.

"You could write about us!" Oikawa suggests excitedly.

"Call it Trash and his Manager," Iwaizumi suggests, causing Oikawa to whine and Hoshi to laugh.

"What about you guys? What're you doing after high school? Actually what do you even do with your free time?" Hoshi asks curiously and the boys chuckle at her change of tone with the last question.

"I'm really into conspiracy theories, aliens, and space. Might get a degree in something related to space but professional volleyball sounds good too," Oikawa shrugs.

"I'm more into Oceanography. I want to become a marine biologist eventually but continuing volleyball for a little longer if I can wouldn't be so bad," Iwaizumi says, and Hoshi looks at them with stars in her eyes.

"You guys are so cool! I love conspiracy theories and aliens too! I wish I knew more about space and the stars and the ocean. It's all so interesting and cool," Hoshi pouts and the boys chuckle at her.