AUTHORS NOTE

I'll delete this later but I just wanted to put this on a few of my stories because it's been awhile since they've had updates. I do have chapters started and they're coming along slowly but surely, I'm just a little stuck and trying to become unstuck. I really wanna put more out and I'm doing my best. Even getting a few sentences added is progress for me at this point. Please be patient with me, I'm trying to do as much as I can while I can.

In November I leave for boot camp for the navy and I won't be here for at LEAST a few months and I may or may not find time during school but obviously school is more important than anything. I don't plan to abandon wattpad. I love writing. But there will be a bit of a hiatus before I really know how often I'll be able to come back. I also don't know if I'll be on a ship so if I am that can affect whether or not I'm able to get on wattpad bc I have no idea what that situation is gonna be like internet wise for my personal laptop.

Again, I'm doing what I can to finish chapters and become unstuck. Please be patient with me. I want to post as much as you want me to :)

Thank you! I hope you're all eating and sleeping well. Remember to drink water and take care of yourself.