Long Time No See

There was a knock on the door as Joon and I tried to act casual when we already knew who was visiting.

"Come in!" Joon said to the person on the other side of the door.

The door opened, revealing his father walking in the room with his men at the door.

"Yumi. How are you doing? Is this Daeho?" His father asked with a smile as he looked at Daeho's sleeping figure.

"I'm doing fine and yes this is Daeho." I said with a smile as I show him Daeho.

"That's great. Joon, May I have a word with you?" He asked, turning his gaze towards Joon who looked at me for confirmation.

I nod my head as they both walked to the corner of the room, whispering and I couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"I met this young boy outside the hospital. He said his name was Jeon Jungkook. Do you know him?" My eyes widened in shock as to how Jungkook met his father.

"Yes, I do. He's Yumi's ex husband." Joon replies back with a nod.

"Why was he here at the hospital? Was he visiting Yumi?"

"I don't know. I never saw him until I kidnapped Yumi." Joon said, trying to come up with a lie.

"Huh. If you ever see that boy Jungkook, kill him."

'No. He can't die. He can't. Joon wouldn't do that.'

"I don't want him interfering with my plan."

"What plan? The plan to make Daeho the next heir to your company when he comes of age and when you forced me to propose to Yumi even though she already has a husband?" I hear Joon say when I suddenly hear a sound.

"How dare you speak to me like that! What if somebody is listening?" His father whispers as I then hear a phone ringing.

"Yes? I'll be right there. The company called. They need me back at the office. They have some papers for me to sign." His father said before his voice got lower into a whisper.

"Make sure Jungkook doesn't come near her." He said before walking back up to me with a smile.

"I got to go. The company needs me." He told me as he stroked Daeho's head with a smile as he left the room.

The door opened once more to reveal Mark and the others.

"Yumi. Joon called me...." Mark started before looking at the baby in my arms.

"Is that Daeho?" He asked with a smile as I nodded my head.

"Want to hold him?" I ask, giving me a smile as I carefully passed Daeho to Mark.

"Hey buddy. It's nice to meet you. I'm your uncle." He said as the other members gathered around Mark.

"Can I talk to Yumi and Joon alone guys?" Mark asked as he handed Daeho to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung and the guys brought Daeho to the corner of the room and started to talk amongst themselves.

"Did you see Jungkook yet?" Mark asked, turning to Joon and I.

"Yeah. I saw him earlier today. He actually came before you guys." I told him with a smile.

"My father also came too. He told me that if I see Jungkook again, I will have to kill him." Joon said to Mark.

"What?" Mark said, now getting up from his chair about to pounce.

"Don't worry. I wasn't planning on it. Besides I have a plan and I'm gonna have to ask Jungkook and the others to help me as well. Can you and the others help as well?" Joon asks, looking at Mark.

"Fine. As long as your father is either dead or has a life sentence in prison. Let me ask the others. While I'm doing that, call Jungkook." Mark said before leaving Joon and I as he walks towards the other members. 

"Let me call Jungkook and tell him about the plan. I'll be right back." Joon said as he walked out the door with his phone in his hands. 

"The others said they will help. Where's Joon?" Mark asked as he walked back to me with Daeho in Jinyoung's arms.  

"He's on a call with Jungkook to tell him about his plan." I told Mark, pointing to the doors.

"Wait. What is his plan?" Jackson asked, making me shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know. He didn't tell me." I said, looking at the door. 

"Well. We have to go. My mom invited all of us to dinner." BamBam said, as Jinyoung hands me Daeho.

"Oh, ok. Tell her I said hi." I told BamBam with a smile.

"Will do." He replied as they all walked out the door.

"You guys go ahead. I'll meet you guys downstairs." Mark told the members as they nodded their heads, closing the door.

"Yumi. I just want you to know that no matter what, I'll always love you and Daeho." Mark said as he started to sniffle.

"Of course I know. Why do you say that?" I ask, jumping my arms a little bit as Daeho falls asleep in my arms.

"Nothing. I'll see you later." He said, kissing my forehead before walking out the room, leaving me confused.

MARK'S POV

I walked out the room and made my way into the men's bathroom, standing in front of the mirror. 

'Don't worry, Mark. Everything will be just fine.'

I lean myself against the counter and start to take deep breaths before standing back up to fix my clothing.

I then hear my phone ding, indicating that I got a text message. 

Cheon Ho Jin

"Is everything according to plan?" 

"Yes. Everything is according to plan." 

"Good." 

"Remember our deal, if you plan to do anything..."

"I know." 

"Just making sure." 

Before I turn off my phone, I get another text message.

"If I find out that you're going behind my back..."

"Yumi dies." 

Just then, the bathroom door opens.

"There you are Mark. The others are waiting for you. What's wrong?" Yugyeom asks, looking at my state.

"Nothing. I'm fine. Let's go. I'm getting hungry." I told him, not making eye contact as I walk past him. 

'I'm sorry, Yumi. For everything.'