Jeon Daeho

The emergency room doors opened and a doctor walked out, interrupting the conversation between Joon and the members.

"Doctor. Is she alright?" Joon asked as he rushed to the doctor.

"Don't worry. She's alright. Are you her husband?" The doctor asked, looking at Joon for confirmation.

"No. I'm just a friend. He's the husband." Joon replies, gesturing towards Jungkook who gave him a shocked expression.

The doctor looked at Jungkook with raised eyebrows.

"You're the husband?" He asked, unsure as Jungkook nodded in confusion.

The doctor glanced at Jungkook up and down before nodding and gestures for them to follow him.

"Aish. That..." Jungkook mumbled as he stepped forward but Jimin held him back.

Sooner or later, they all followed the doctor where Yumi was holding her newborn son in her arms.

"This is her room. You can see her now." The others nodded and gestures for Jungkook to go in first.

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath before fixing his clothing as he walked into the room.

<> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <> ~ <>

YUMI'S POV

I was now in the room, holding Daeho in my arms with a smile on my face when I heard a knock on the door.

I look up to see Jungkook standing there with a smile on his face as tears fall out of his eyes.

"Hey. Want to meet your son, Daeho?" I ask him as he walks towards me and stood beside me.

"Daeho. Meet your father, Jungkook." I said to the baby as I gave him to Jungkook as Jungkook held him in his arms.

"Hey, buddy. Nice to meet you. I'm your dad." He said proudly with a smile as he sniffled some tears.

Just then, the door knocked as the others walked in.

"Yumi!" They yelled as they ran to me with smiles on their faces and gave me a big hug.

"Nice to see you guys, too." I said with a smile when Jungkook interrupted us.

"Yah! Give her some space! She just gave birth to my son!" He yelled to the members as they backed up from me giving me space.

"Oh my god! Is that Daeho? He's so cute!" Jin esclaimed as he ran to Jungkook, looking at Daeho.

"I can't wait to teach him my ways." Jin continued as Jungkook gave him a glare.

"Yah! You are not going to teach him anything. If I let you guys teach him, he's going to be like you guys and I'm not letting that happen." Jungkook said, looking at the others.

"Yumi. Is it alright if I hold him?" Jimin asked as I gave him a nod.

Jungkook slowly and carefully passed Daeho to Jimin as the members surrounded him.

Jungkook looked at me and gave me a look.

"What's wrong?" I ask, noticing the look on his face.

"I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" I asked, grabbing his hand and holding it.

"I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me. I'm such a bad husband and father." He said, looking down in shame.