The Explanation

"Want to meet your nephew?" Jungkook asked with a smile as he holds Daeho in his arms.

Joon and Sangjun looks at Jungkook in surprise then at me. I gave them a smile and nodded my head towards Jungkook and the others.

Joon and Sangjun gave each other a look before walking over to Jungkook and the others.

DING!

"I need to talk to you." 

I look at the Jungkook and the others, deciding if I should text back or ignore him.

"Fine. Let me tell the others." I texted back before putting my phone back in my pocket and walking to Jungkook.

"I have to be somewhere. I'll be back." I told him as he looks at me in concern.

"Is it Mark?" He ask as I slowly nod at his question.

"He needs to talk to me." I told him as he starts to think about it.

"You can go. Do you need a ride?" He asks as I shake my head.

"No. I can just hail a taxi."

"Okay. Call me if anything." He said, giving me a quick kiss.

"Bye." 

MARK'S POV

"Yumi is coming over." I told the others as they take a seat on the couch.

"What are you going to tell her?" Jackson asked, making me rub my hands.

"I'm going to apologize and try to explain everything to her." I said, looking at them.

"You are also going to tell her about the adoption, aren't you?" Jaebum asked, making me nod as well.

Just then, the doorbell rang as everybody started to panic.

"I'll get it." I told them as I got up to answer the door.

When I opened the door, Yumi is there with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"Come in." I said, moving aside for her to come in.

"What do you want?" She asks, walking to where the others are as she turns around to face me.

"Look. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't want to but Ho Jin forced me to do it. He even tried to pay us but we refused. Then he told me that if I didn't do it, he was going to blackmail us." I said, looking down at the ground in guilt.

She then gives me a long look then towards the members as they all give her a nod saying that it was true before looking back at me.

"I believe you." She said but then continues.

"But I want you to tell me something and I want you to be honest." She said, crossing her arms in front of her.

"Anything."

"Is it true that Joon and Sangjun are my brothers?" She asks, making me slowly nod.

"Yes. To be honest, you were also adopted. We found you on our doorstep when you were a baby so we brought you in. That's was before I met the members. When you were 5, our parents died and we were forced to separate from each other. Then few years later, we met but I didn't know who your real parents were until Sangjun told us the story when he left to help Joon and Jungkook." I said, looking at her for an reaction but she didn't react. She just stood there looking at me.

Then she hugged me. 

"Thank you for telling me the truth and for taking care of me all these years." She said, making me smile before I started to hug her back.