Joon's Plan

Joon and I were on our way home with Daeho when Joon decides to call his father.

"Dad. Yumi and I are going to the store to buy Daeho's things. We might take a while. Okay, bye." Joon said, hanging up the phone.

"Where are we really going?" I ask, already knowing what's going on.

"We are actually going to the store but I'm going to call Jungkook and the others to meet us at a restaurant." He said, gripping the wheel as he dials Jungkook's number.

"Yeah. Meet us at Daedo Sikdang. I'm going to reserve us a table." He said, hanging up the phone once more then called the restaurant.

Soon enough, we were at the mall, bought Daeho's things and brought them to the car.

Joon was setting up the car seat in the backseat as I was waiting for him to finish.

"Done. You can strap him up now." Joon said, moving out of the way for me to strap Daeho.

I strapped Daeho and went to the passenger seat when I notice a strange person walking towards us.

"Joon. Who's that?" I ask him, opening the door to the passenger seat.

"Get in the car and lock the doors." Joon said, making me get in the car and lock the doors.

JOON'S POV

"Joon. Who's that?" Yumi said, looking at a particular person walking towards us just before she got in the car.

I look up from the trunk and see a familiar person that I haven't seen for the last 5 years.

"Get in the car and lock the doors." I told her as I put the last bag in the trunk then closing the trunk before walking up to meet the guy half way.

"What are you doing here, Sangjun?" I ask, putting my hands in my pockets.

"What? I can't say hello to my little brother?" He asks with a smirk before looking past me.

"Who's the girl?" Sangjun asks, looking at Yumi who was in the passenger.

"None of your concern. Now, let's cut to the chase. What are you doing here?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

"I'm here to meet my nephew. Daeho was his name?"

"Daeho's not mine. Now excuse me, I have somewhere to be." I said, turning around.

"Mom passed away last night." Sangjun said, making me stop in my tracks.

"Just wanted to let you know." He said, before I walked back to the car.

YUMI'S POV

I see Joon making his way back so I unlock the car but I notice him, trying not to cry.

"Are you okay? Who was that?" I ask, worried.

"I'm fine. It's no one. Let's go. Jungkook and the others are waiting." He said, starting the car not glancing at me.

Sooner or later, we arrived at the restaurant to see that everybody was already waiting for us nut I didn't see Mark or the other members there.

I went up to Jungkook and gave him a quick kiss and a hug.

"Where's Mark and the others?" I ask Jungkook as he puts his arm around my waist.

"They said they couldn't make it. They had to do something." He replied, making me nod.

"So. What are we here for?" Namjoon said, as we all sat round the table.

"We're here to talk about my plan." Joon said, crossing his arms on the table.

"Ok. So, what's the plan?" Jungkook said, getting straight to the plan.

"I was thinking of going inside my father's office and deleting everything he has." Joon said.

"But what if someone notices us?"

"Don't worry. I have a layout of the company. We are going to go at night when everybody is gone but there will be guards."

"So, what do we do?"

"First, we need to split up. Jungkook and I will go inside, 4 of you guys will stay outside in the van and 2 of you guys will stay with Yumi and Daeho to watch over them." Joon said, laying out the blueprint of the company.

"Taehyung and I will watch Yumi and Daeho." Jimin said.

"Okay. That leaves Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon to stay outside in the van."

"I will disarm the alarm system." Namjoon said.

"I will be your eyes and lead you guys to the office." Yoongi said, leaning back in his chair and putting his hands in his pockets.

"Hoseok and I will be the lookout." Jin said, making Hoseok nod his head in agreement.

"As for Jungkook and I, we'll be in disguise as people from the maintenance and then work our way up from there." Joon said, looking at Jungkook.

"So, when do we start?" Jin asked, as Joon smirked.

"We start tonight at 10."

TIME SKIP

I was at the house, setting up Daeho's room when I hear a knock on the door. I turn around to see that it was Joon, leaning on the door with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm going to leave now. Jimin and Taehyung will be here in 10 minutes."

"Okay. Promise me that you and Jungkook will be careful." I said, giving him the look.

"Don't worry. We'll be careful." Joon said as he stood straight up, taking his hands out of his pockets.

He then walks up to me and grabs something from his back.

"If anything happens to you guys, use this." Joon said as he gives me a pistol.

"Thanks. I don't know how to use it but I'll ask Jimin and Taehyung." I said with a smile as I put the gun behind my back also.

Just then, the doorbell rings.

"That must be Jimin and Taehyung. I should go now. I'll see you later." Joon said with a smile as he grabs his things and walks out the room.

I then hear the doorbell ring once more.

"I'm coming!" I yell out, grabbing Daeho in my arms before walking up to the front door.

I open the door but it was not Jimin or Taehyung.

"You are the guy at the parking lot." I said, remembering who he was.

"I'm Sangjun, Joon's older brother. Nice to meet you."

*A/N: IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 10 VOTES, I'LL REVEAL THE FACE PLAYING AS JOON.*

*A/N: IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 15 VOTES, I'LL ALSO REVEAL THE FACE PLAYING AS SANGJUN.*