The Break-In

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Joon and I were getting ready as we were disguised as people who worked in the maintenance field. 

"You ready?" Joon asked, making me nod as we both got off the van and started to head inside.

When we were inside, we were greeted by a security guard. 

"What are you doing here?" The guard ask, making Joon and I look at each other in surprise.

"We are here to fix the lights in the boss's office." Joon said, holding up the supplies that were in his hand.

"This late?" The guard asked in confusion.

"Yeah. He called us this morning to fix it at this time. He already knows that we were going to be here." I said, trying to think of an excuse. 

The guard gives us both a weird look before moving aside to let us in.

YUMI'S POV

I look at the boy standing in front of me with a look of suspicion.

"Why are you here?" I ask with a glare.

"Is Joon here? I need to warn him about something." He said, looking inside the house. 

Just then, Jimin and Taehyung appear behind Sangjun in surprise.

"Who is this?" Taehyung asked as I let them in but not Sangjun.

"No one. Now, why do you need to see Joon?" I ask, now talking to Sangjun.

"I told you that I need to warn him."

"Warn him about what?" I ask, now getting curious.

"Is he here or not?" He said, getting to the point.

"No. He's not."

"Where is he?" He ask with a serious and a panicked face.

"He's at his family's company with Jungkook. Why?" I ask, but before I ask any more questions, he cuts me off.

"I need you to listen to me. You might not trust me right now, but you and everyone that you know and love is in danger." 

"What are you talking about?" I ask, now in confusion.

"You guys. I need you guys to get Yumi and Daeho to safety and lock the doors. Don't open the door for anyone. Get to the basement and follow the tunnel. At the end of the tunnel, there will be a door. Open it and it will lead you to a garage. Get into one of the cars and It will lead you to my hideout. Here are the keys." Sangjun said to Taehyung as he gave him the keys.

"I'm going to warn Joon and Jungkook." Sangjun said to Jimin and Taehyung before getting in his car and driving off.

"What was that about?" Jimin asked, curious.

As he drives off, I see unfamiliar cars parked across the street.

In an instant, I got inside the house, closed the door and locked it.

"We should listen to what Sangjun said." I told them as I start to walk off.

"What? Why? We barely even know him." Taehyung said, following after me.

"Look. When he drove off, I saw unfamiliar cars parked across the street and it looked suspicious. Now, where do we go?" 

Just then, we hear a big knock on the door.

"We should go." I told them as they agreed and started to lead me to the back of the house.

Jimin carefully looked out the window as Taehyung led Daeho and I to the basement.

"You were right. There's a group of men with guns in front of the house." Jimin said, entering the basement. 

"But, you're not going to believe who it was." He continued, looking at me in sympathy.

"What?"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Joon and I were now in front of the office when we hear Namjoon through the earpiece.

"Guys. We have a situation." He said, making us stop in place.

"What is it?" 

"There seems to be a guy parking in front of the building. Looks like he is in a rush and he's heading straight to you guys." 

"Shit. Might me Sangjun." Joon mumbled, making me look at him in confusion. 

"Who's Sangjun?" 

"My older brother. We better hurry." He said, as we both entered the office only for it to be dark.

Just then, the lights turned on, catching us off guard. 

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Joon and the husband." A familiar voice said as we look to where the voice was.

"Dad..." 

Joon and I were now held back by some of his men.

"You know, it's funny that you and Jungkook are working together because I could've sworn that I told you to kill him the next time you see him and what do I see? You and Jungkook working together to... what? Erase all my files?" His dad asked, with a smile. 

"Since you disobeyed my words, everyone you know will die, especially Yumi and her child, Daeho." 

When he said that, I started to charge at him with anger but was still held back by one of the men.

"If you touch her, I'll..." I started but was interrupted.

"You'll what? Kill me? Ha. Yumi's brother and his friends are already at the house as we speak. She's probably dead as we speak." 

"Wait, what?" I ask, all surprised.

"Yeah. I paid her brother and his friends to kill Yumi and Daeho but little do they know... they are in for a real treat." He said with a smile.

"I'll kill you." I mumbled, now glaring at him.

"You're funny. Now..." He was then interrupted by his door, busting open revealing a young man.

"Sangjun? What are you doing here? I thought you were with your mother in Busan?" Joon's father said. 

"I was but since mom died, I had to come here and warn Joon about what your actual plan was all along." Sangjun said, walking up to his father.

"Wait. His actual plan? What are you talking about?" Joon ask Sangjun with a confused look. 

"Before mom died, she told me all about his plan or should I say plans?" Sangjun said, with a smirk as he looked at his father.

"Oh and Jungkook... Yumi and Daeho is fine. They're with the rest of the group. I warned them before they got there." Sangjun said to his father, making me sigh in relief.

"I also told Mark and his friends the truth about you and your plan. They are also with Yumi and Daeho." Sangjun told him, making him speechless. 

"Anyways, let me tell you what happened the night mom died..."