Estranged Uncle

About twenty minutes or so after my uncle shut the trunk and got back in the car, the car came to another stop. I pretended to be unconscious while my uncle came around to the back of the car and hoisted me in his arms. I was going to peek so I could get a look at my surroundings but I didn't want to risk him seeing me do it. It was obvious that he wasn't in the friendliest mood so anything at this point could send him over the edge.

Wherever we were, it was colder than Texas and had a lot of wildlife. I could hear crickets, hissing sounds, and the cracking of sticks under my uncle's feet. I could also smell water and pine trees along with feces of other animals. I knew then, that I was in the woods which put me far from Texas.

Why was he doimg this? Better yet how is it I never caught on to his infatuation with me? The man barley talked to me unless I spoke to him first and even then, our conversations were at a minimum. I played it over and over in my mind wondering how in the hell I didn't see this coming.

A few moments later he climbed up a few steps and then kicked open a door. When he got me inside, he shut the door with his foot and then carried me up another flight of steps. The stairs sounded creaky, yet sturdy enough to hold our weight. When he made it to the top of the steps, he made a right turn and walked down what I assumed was a hallway. Just a few seconds later, he kicked open another door and took me inside. I was tossed onto a bed before he took my arms and cut them loose. He then cuffed each of them above my head and did the same for my legs. I decided that now was a good point to open my eyes.

To my horror, I was in a dark room that had pictures and I mean hundreds of pictures of me starting from when I was 14, up until now. Most of those pictures were taken of me while I was pregnant with my daughter. I was more frightened to see a picture of Mark and I sharing a passionate kiss the night we finally decided to be together. Even scarier....Mark's face had been scratched out.

My uncle lit a few candles and placed them on a table that was across the room. He then picked up a bowl and left the room for a few moments before returning with the same bowl full of water and a rag hanging from it. I paid close attention to him as he dipped the rag in water, squeezed it out, and then walked over to me.

I looked into his eyes wondering if he was going to kill me. The evil that was once in his eyes was no longer there, it was something worse….lust....longing...desire.

He took a seat next to me on the bed and gently began cleaning the blood that had trickled from my nose. I turned my head from him a few times and he smiled and said, "Shh, shh, shh, it's alright Carmen. Now you'll be taken care of like the whore you really are,"

I closed my eyes as he finished cleaning my face, neck, and chest. He then got up and placed the rag in the bowl. I wanted nothing more than to ask him what this was all about and why he of all people decided to do things like this to me. I wondered if Bobby himself knew anything about this. Better yet, how would he feel to know that his father was a monster?

I watched him as he picked up a pair of scissors and walked back over to me. He gripped the bottom of my shirt and slowly began to cut it from my body. I shook my head and began trying to wiggle away from him, but he simply grabbed my throat and brought the scissors up under my chin.

"Stop moving, or these scissors and your body will have a close meeting." He snapped. "You've been letting every man try a piece of your pie Carmen and it's high time that I had my turn."

I closed my eyes and tried to scream but the tape over my mouth only allowed so much noise to come out of my mouth. He mounted me in order to get the rest of my shirt off. I saw the lust grow in his eyes as they spotted on my exposed red bra.

"Don't worry kitten…I'll take it nice and slow…at first." He said.

I looked at him with puppy dog eyes wondering if it would make him stop. Too bad I was wrong. He licked his lips and quickly snipped the red bra off of my body. I closed my eyes and tried to erase his face from my mind, but the feeling of him touching my breasts instead of Mark was just too much for me to handle. All I could do was lay there as he had his way with my body, cutting all of my clothes off until I was completely naked. I turned my head away as he stood up and backed away from the bed.

"No no no…I've got all the time in the world with you…I'll wait till later to get a piece of you." He said as he turned around and left the room. He shut the door tight behind him, leaving me laying on that bed, shackled, gagged, and naked. I sighed with relief, thanking God that this wasn't going to happen right at that moment. However, I wondered how much longer he would torture me until he was ready to take it.