120: I See You As My Lover

Aiko eats the scrambled eggs " so yummy... Raiju eggs are the best !! A little sweet and salty!! I never knew you could cook. "

Koushiro sits down next to her on the couch " you're surprisingly easy to please."

Aiko: that's because kou-chan is my favourite thing.

Koushiro: so favourite you'll think of marrying him ?

Aiko: hehe. So afraid I'll run away ?

Koushiro: ah. I'm afraid. Although you don't have affairs now, I can't guarantee you won't in the future. You won't share me, but you didn't say, you won't share you.

Aiko: ale~~ kou-chan wants me for himself.

He kisses her lips, and goes for the tongue. She indulges in the slippery affair and releases the kiss to only sit into his lap, leaning against his chest " all these not enough ? " He grabs her cheek with his hand, a bit rough but not so much it would hurt her , to look to him in the eyes " not enough. You make me want to tie me to you. "

Aiko: kehehe.

He sighed and let's her go " but I know, there's only me chasing you." He wraps his arms around her " so let me have you as long as this lasts."

Aiko: kou-chan...

____________________________________

The doorbell rings and Koushiro goes to open the door. A female yokai charges in pass him and looks around for her target.

Koushiro: who are you ?!!

The yokai finds her target and goes towards aiko and slaps across her face " how dare you?!!"

" Hey !!! " Koushiro grabs onto the woman's wrist and pulled her back " you're very rude. "

" Let go off me !!! Is this what this place is ?!! A place for you to seduce men to your place!!! "

Aiko : let her go.

Koushiro: but aiko.

Aiko picks up her bag " work work "

Koushiro : eh ? Because of this woman ? You said you'll stay home for me. I'll make you cheese sausages.

Aiko: there's a weird woman in my home! Let her go ~~

He lets the woman go. She runs towards aiko tries to swing a punch, aiko dodges by moving one step to the left. The fist stucks in the wall and there was blood stained on her fist.

Aiko: blood... Fighting isn't your specialty neh.

" Urusei !! "
( Shut up )

Aiko opens the door " here . Left two steps. And you're out. Bye bye."

The woman takes her fist out of the wall " what's so good about you !!!" She swings another punch. Aiko grabs onto her wrist " Enilla. You can't win me. Give up. Please.~~"

Enilla: you know my name ?

Aiko: I know all of his women's name. You're on speed dial 1 .

Enilla struggles to get out of her grip " you... You... " Aiko let's go and Enilla loses her balance from trying to hard stepping backwards a bit.

Enilla: boorish girl. You just put on this act like a cute girl.

Aiko: hai. I work at Guild V . The same place hishiro works at. Is that why you're jealous ?~~

Enilla: what ?! You work there ?!! I see. You're just like one of the other girls. He saved you.

Aiko rolled her eyes and closes the door " I need no saving desu. "