Richie x losers club

Okey so, this one shot is about, how projective the losers are about Richie. I mean they all are friends but Richie is their boyfriend. ITS LATE AND IM
JUST SAD SO YEAH I WANT TO
MAKE RICHIE LOVED. and hes the smallest,softest, cutest, youngest from all of them. he's a bottom okey-

the losers club had all a sleepover at Richie's place. his parents were out of the town, and the summer holidays just started already. at first showed Beverly up. she kissed him on the lips and hugged him tightly.

Eddie was the next in front of Richie's door. he tackled Richie with a bear hug and kissed his forehead gently.

then Ben and mike, who gave him a simple kiss on his cheek and a lovingly hello.

the next one was Stan, who grinned at his boyfriend and hugged him. he told Richie how much he missed him and his lips and that-

at last Bill showed up and literally picked Richie up. he placed a bunch of neck kisses then carried Richie to the living room, where the raven-hairs boyfriends and girlfriend already began to watch the movie. Bill placed him on his lap and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. the anothers didn't seemed so happy.

Beverly was red like her hair, Ben and Mike had sad looks on their precious faces, and Stan and Eddie glared at Bill, who just smirked at them.

uhhh, jealous?

Richie let out a small yawn. he was feeling a bit sleepy and stressed out. his last school day was horrible. Henry bowers had nothing better to do, so he got on richies nerves. he snapped at him, and oh boy, he got beaten up. he didn't told his boyfriends and girlfriend, because he didn't want to worry them. his stomach was covered with bruised, and Henry cut his name on his stomach too. as Bill tightened his arms around his waist, let Richie out a small yelp.

"B-b-baby? w-wuh-what's wrong?" asked bill and was about to lift richies shirt. Richie quickly stood up. "Nothing Bill. Im just gonna to grab a snack..." Richie was about to go to the kitchen as a hand grabbed his. Stan.

"Stan wha-"

"cut the bullshit Richie, tell us what's wrong." said Stanley sternly. he pulled Richie on his lap and looked at him up and down. Richie sighed and pulled his shirt up. they jaws dropped. Bevs, mikes, bens eyes began to watery, Eddie and Stan stared at shock, and Bill growled 0_0

Bill got up, and quickly made his way to Richie. he kneeled down beside him, stared at him with no emotions. Richie just looked at his lap, while he played with his fingers. "R-Richie, who did t-this?!" said Bill and lift his chin up. he just pointed at the cut.

"t-that piece o-o-of shit!!" yelled Bill caused to make richie feeling scared. bill would just yell when he's really, really, really mad...

"when did this happened?" Stan just stared at the cut and bit his lip. not in a sexual way...in a angry way? (don't ask I just bite my lip often when I'm mad)

"uh, just today. well he got on my nerves and I snapped at him, sooo I got beaten up..." there was a long silence. he sighed and frowned.

"why didn't you told us?" mike kneeled beside bill and grabbed his hand. "well Mikey, I'm honest, I didn't thought it would be important you guys to know. I mean- it's bowers. he does it everyday... and that's not something new. maybe I got beaten up a bit worser then I should, but it's gonna heal." explained richie. Beverly and Ben were already crying, Bill and Stans eyes began to tear up, and Eddie was a angry kitten.

"Richie, do you know you could bleed out? what am I supposed to do when you die, huh?" yelled Eddie at him. Richie jumped on stans lap, eyes got watery. guilt washed Eddie over and he apologized. the Rest of the day, they switched who would Richie for some minutes. The next day, was going a rumor around the down. Henry bowers is dead. nu he was just arrested so-