bill x little!brother richie

Do not ask how I came to the idea, it's just-
It's 3 am and I miss my best friend so yeah let me cry and die alone-
Richie is 6 and Bill overprotective, and who is Georgie-
^i love this bean but we don't know him in this one-shot

"R-RICH, C-C-COME HERE" yelled Bill, richies older brother, from the living room. he sighed and stopped to draw his picture of a his hamster.

"yeah billy? you called?" asked richie as he made his way to bill, who sah on the couch. bill pulled him into his lap and smiled down at him.

"the l-losers a-are coming o-o-over later, j-just That you s-should know." kissed Bill the top of his head. Richie nodded and asked him for permission to go out to play a little bit in the rain. at first Bill wasn't happy about the idea but he gave in. as Richie was in his yellow coat and black boots for the rain, had bill a long speech where he shouldn't talk to strangers or get in their car, when they like have „cute dogs/cats" in there (please be carefully!!). Richie gave his brother one last hug before he went outside (no he didn't had a boat-).

minutes later he fell over a stone and hurt his knee. it was bleeding and Richie felt hot tears swell up in his eyes.

"Hello little one! want to come over to my house to fix up your knee? I even have a lot of candy!!" said a creepy clown and giggled. Richie tensed up and took a deep breath.

"n-no thanks. that's a very nice offer from you, sir, but my big brother said that I shouldn't come to another people's house or talk to them." Richie played with his fingers, and stood up. he felt scared, ofc, he's only 6!!

"well I'm pennywise. you know me now, so come on" laughed the clowns and grabbed richies arm. Richie tried to pull away from his tight grip, but he was too weak. he started to cry and felt helpless.

"hey, you!! let richie go!!" yelled a well-known-female voice. Beverly. the Clown just ran away while he pushed richie that hard that he fell on the floor. Beverly picked him up and tried to calm him down.

"B-billy" sobbed Richie.

"okey baby, lets go to bill" said Beverly and held Richie close.

(Time skip because it's nearly 4 am)

Beverly knocked on the bills door and rubbed richies back. he was still crying. the door flew open and a worried Bill Denbrough showed up.

"oh my g-god r-Rich!! w-what happened?!" asked bill and took his brother in his arms and carried him to the living room. the another losers where already here, chatting. as soon they saw Richie they all asked questions like „what's wrong?" „is he bleeding?!" „aw omg what happened?!". bill shushed them and he placed Richie on the sofa and ran to the bathroom. he was holding bandages in his hands and slowly wrapped them around his knee. as he finished he sat down and pulled his brother into his lap. he wrapped his arms around him and Richie hid his face in his shoulder.

Beverly explained everything what happened and bill was clearly mad. how could someone do this to his little brother?!

"h-hes never g-g-going alone s-so-som-somewhere again." said Bill angry and bit his lip hard. as Richie calmed down he was about to go in his room, to play with his toys. yk...to distract himself. but bill stoped him. "w-w-where d-do you t-think you ar-are going?"

"uh I just wanted to go in my room. I don't want to bother anymore, I mean aren't you guys supposed to watch a movie, and I be in my room and play with my toys?" Richie stood up and went to the hallway where he take off his coat and boots. he felt cold and shivered a bit. suddenly someone picked him up and squeaked in surprise.

"Billy? where are we going-?" Richie became not an answer. Bill just continued to carry him the way to the living room. he quickly grabbed a blanket before he sat on the couch and laid richies head on his lap, while Beverly laid the blanket on Richie smaller body. he yawned quitely rubbed his eyes with his fists. Bill stoped playing with his hair as Richie fell asleep.

"I l-love you"