Bichie w short rich

okey so, instead of bill will Richie be the shortest in the losers club because why not and I actually like the idea so-

Richie used to be the tallest in the losers club. he always teased them about how short they were and made jokes about it, but didn't took it far. he didn't wanted to make them sad or ashamed of it. but everything changed around the age 13-15. Richie felt like he was shrinking. he was y'all as Eddie, or did Eddie just grown up? well anyways he started dating bill wenn Stan was slightly taller than him. Bill was like richies high. but not even a month later was he like 4 inches taller?! well the first person who teased Richie was Stan. I mean they are best friends, and Stan was always playful rude to Richie. "awww can't trashmouth reach the plastic cup? cmon it's not that high" laughed Stan along with Eddie, Bev and mike. "shush! not my fault that I stopped growing dipshit"rolled Richie his eyes and stood on his tiptoes, in the hope to reach the cup. "aw baby, wait let me help you" said bill and reached the cup for Richie. the shorter boy must look up just to see bills neck (oh and anyways they all are at Bills place, sleep over just with Stan, Eddie, bill and rich, the another's can't come, but watch a movie). Richie sighed and took the cup of bills hands in his. okay so tbh Richie was always short, just that the losers were shorter. they all went into the living room and sat on the huge couch. Richie kinda felt hurt because of stans comment so, he sat at the end of the couch. picking his nails. "hey, my son, you okay? did someone hurt you? why are you so quite" whispered Beverly who sat beside him, wrapping her arm around his shoulder. Richie only hummed a "yes" and stared at the screen. okay now he had attention from everyone. he just looked at them and raised a eyebrow, before he sighed and stood up. he went to the kitchen with the cup to fill water in. "babylove? you okay?" Richie flinched as he felt arms around his chest (bill must go down a bit to grab Richies waist so-). "uhh, always" Bill didn't really believed him, but didn't question it.

warning: smut, but like make out and that, not uhhhh this love thingy- yeah okey bye
kids don't read it

he just grabbed Richie and sat him on the counter. bill rubbed richies side and kissed his neck. and they made out. Richies Hand in bills hair and Bills hands on his waist.

end of smut

"ey! come back" yelled Beverly and Richie and bill stopped making out and they went in the living room. "hey shortcake" winked Eddie at Richie as the shorter boy sat down on bills lap. Richie blushed and bill growled. he and Eddie were not in good terms for a reason. so when the movie ended and bev, mike and Ben went home, went the 4 boys upstairs in bills room. they just talked, nothing more. Richie fell asleep at first. he was too tired today. so they all went into their sleeping bags, beside bill and Richie who laid in the bed, spooning. Richie being the little spoon, pff, what did you think-