Chapter 1

Beca was walking out the grocery store and was walking to her dad's truck since her car was currently in the shop trying to get repaired. Beca had a beaten down mustang that she's had since sophomore year of high school. She stopped at the grocery store to get some things for the apartment that she currently shares with her girlfriend Chloe. The two started dating during Beca's freshmen year, right after the ICCAs. Despite Beca being hesitant due to her parents divorce and some stuff that had happened during high school, Beca just didn't believe in love. She had been bitten before to many times, but Chloe convinced her to give it a shot and here they are four years later.

On her way to the apartment Beca decided to stop at the Starbucks next to the grocery store, probably the first time she's ever been in this one since they have one down the block from the apartment. She parked the truck and headed inside, she got up to the barista and ordered a white chocolate mocha and opted to get a lemon cake for Chloe since it's her favorite. As she stood to the side and waited for her order something caught her eye towards the back corner, it was Chloe. Beca moved a bit to get a better look and saw Chloe there with another girl. At first Beca didn't think anything of it due to Chloe always hanging out with her friends, but the girl held Chloe's hand and Chloe didn't do anything about. In fact, she was smiling and laughing, she had the smile she had when she would be with Beca.

Now Beca was skeptical, she texted Chloe just to see what she would say.

Bec: Hey babe, I'm omw home. Where are you at?

Red: I'm with Bree baby, since she leaves tomorrow :)

Bec; Ok, just lmk when you head home.

Red: Will do :)

Beca scoffed "With Bree my ass." Beca kept an eye on them. A few minutes the barista walked up to her and handed her the mocha with the lemon cake. Beca thanked her and stayed looking to see if anything would happen. Two minutes later right when she was about to get up she stopped when the other girl leaned across the table. Beca quickly pulled out her phone and opened her camera opting it'd be better to not cause a scene. The other black haired girl slowly kissed Chloe and Chloe actually put her hands on the other girls face and kissed back. Beca snapped a few pics as her heart got absolutely shattered. Once she had the pictures she quickly ran out of the Starbucks and went straight to the truck.

Beca was trying to keep the tears in until she got to her destination, to the only person she could trust now. Arriving at her destination she quickly shut off the truck and walked up to the door before ringing the bell.

"Coming!" The voice inside said.

The lock unclicked and the door swung open revealing non other then Beca's best friend and closest friend, Stacie Conrad.

"Hey small stuff." Stacie beamed at the sight of her best friend.

"Can I come in?" Beca asked quietly.

Hearing this tone Stacie frowned and ushered the smaller girl inside and towards the couch. Stacie wrapped and arm around Beca "Hey what's wrong Becs?" Stacie said softly.

"She cheated Stacie." Beca answered.

Stacie furrowed her brows "What are you talking about Beca?"

Beca pulled out her phone and showed Stacie the pictures and explained everything she saw.

Stacie clutched the phone so hard that her whole hand turned white "I'm going to kill her." Stacie growled like a wolf.

Beca grabbed Stacie's hand "Please don't, I just don't understand. We just graduated last week Stace, we had all these plans and shit. Then she does this? Why?" Beca said almost emotionless. Beca didn't know if she should be angry, sad, broken or what.