chapter 9 what just happened

Kians pov

Suddenly I couldnt move. I was frozen in fright. I cant imagine a life without Serena in it. It was an impossible thought. Thier was absloutly know way i could have dremt up all of that.

Could I? Pshh no . I got up and looked out my window.(if u remember they can see each others room like that Taylor Swift video) Nothing. I saw nothing. Maybe she wasnt home I thought.

Then out of know where i saw here come out of her bathroom with her hair soaking wet in her unicorn pajamas.

A let out a huge sigh of relief. The biggest weight came off my shoulders. I jumped around with joy. I was spinning in circles when i saw that she was looking at me , laughing hysterically.

I stopped and slightly blushed of embarassment. I then realized that thier was someone behind serena. A really tall blond , with a lip piercing , and i believe blue eyes. Thier were three other guys behind him all trying to keep quite.

I know i knew them from somewhere.

THE PARTY! Those were her friends from Sydney Australia. They had a band. Umm what was thier name again... um 2 minuets of spring. No thats not it. OH YEAH ITS 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!

She turned around and gave Luke i believe the biggest hug i have ever seen her do to anyone. He kissed her on the cheek and my heart sank. I knew from the beginng that she wasnt single. But i still let myself lead on to her. The worst part is, is that i think i

Love
Serena Pottorff!

_____________________________

I hope u guys like this mini chapter. Im gonna update alot more now so stay tuned for more.

Xoxo, Rachell