Request 1

Thank you for the request QwQ @Shia_Cute 💕! It's kinda hard to write because I rarely write them, so-- pls enjoy!

(...)

It's a sunny day, Charity walks on the road with someone younger and shorter than him. 

"Hey!!!" Her voice speaks out, "It's so hot here!"

He sighs a bit before flashing a smile at her, "It's summer time, Chas'..."

Chastity huffs her cheek, crossing her arms also.

"At least ... do something!"

He sweatdrops at her then look at a café in front of them. It looks like he gets an idea.

"Okay, we'll spend time here." He says, the 19 years old girl seems to understand and follow him.

They sit at a table where they can clearly see the view of the river and order 4 sandwiches.

The girl watches the river, she seems to be lost in her thoughts. It's also noticeable because she doesn't usually stay silent like this. Charity surely knows this, he knows her personality better than Diligence and the others even. He's her brother, they've met long time ago.

Too long that even before they had the ranking system thingy.

He knows her very well indeed, and so does she. And they know it--

"Hey... what's on that silly mind of yours?" he teases, making her comes right back on reality.

"N-Not... it's not your business!" she blushes a bit, doesn't dare to look at him in the eye.

He softly chuckles, "I know you're hungry, that's why I order 4 sandwiches."

"W-What??!! You had already ordered four of it?!" she seems kinda shock with it, she was really lost in mind back there.

"Yes, you didn't notice it, right?" he smiles.

"I--I... Baka! I won't notice every single actions of you!" she defends herself, "you're sometimes so annoying, you know..."

"Oh yeah? I think I'm just acting all annoying while I'm with you, and only you Chastity." he calmly gets a lily flower from his hidden pocket on his cloth and hand it to her. "And... this is for you. I bought it when you're out to the bathroom 2 hours ago." he says, smiling genuinely. And of course, that make her blushes really hard. She never says anything but she feels like she's being treat like ... his special someone for some reason.

Always--- she knows her position, she is now his (little) sister. That brother-sister relationship is everywhere. But most of the spirits still think that they're dating. She always shruggs the feelings, though.

"You don't want it?" he speaks, staring at her still red face.

"I-- ... Stupid Charity!!!" she says, taking the lily flower.

"You do want it, hehe." he laughs, "I know you ask for it when you're hanging out with Temperance."

"Just shut up!" she says, crossing her arms while blushing more.

"Your order, Sir and Ma'am! Please enjoy your date!" the waiter places the sandwiches on their table.

'D-Date...? Why do all of them think that Charity and I are dating?' she thinks.

"Thank you!" Charity replies, smiling sincerely.

The waiter smiles gently, "You're welcome! Tell me if sir or ma'am need anything else!"

"Will do!"

After the waiter walks away, Charity looks at Chastity.

"Are you okay?" He asks, taking the sandwich. "You seem a bit off today, what happened?" He keeps asking while cutting the sandwich into small pieces. Having no answer nor reaction, he's starting to get worried. "Chas'..." he calls softly, placing a small sandwich right in front of her face.

"Just please sh--"

Before she can say anything else further, her brother makes her eat the sandwich. She chews on it and make a face at him. He never bothers, though. He loves spending time with her.

"Is it delicious?"

"Y-Yes..." she replies with her still flustered face.

"Glad you like it." He smiles, patting her head. "If there's something on your mind, I'm always here for you." He offers his help. "At least... that's what I can do." He then eats his own sandwich. Quietly waiting for the girl to response.

"C-Char..."

"Hmm?"

'Maybe I should tell him...' she thinks, staring directly into his eyes. Their eyes meet each other's, that sparkle of hope and determination. They're just brother and sister yet they always think if there's something more. No one can stop them from loving each other, right?

Love can't be blamed too-- 

"Do we ... look like ... we're dating?" That question comes out from her mouth, Charity doesn't seem to be suprised either.

"Do we look like we care if we're dating?"

Chastity's eyes widen, 'W-What...?'

Charity finishes his sandwich and get the small piece's of her sandwich, "Let's just eat and enjoy our time." He turns to his mini form and climb the desk. "People will always say what they think. It's their opinion." He says, getting closer to her face. Placing the sandwich in her mouth again, he speaks, "They can say anything they want. I won't be bother."

The girl's face get red, freezing in place also. She quickly swallow the food and replies, "S-So..." But she's out of word, what he said is all true. Why should that bother her? 'S-Stupid...'

"Chas'?" The dog calls, 'Is she out of mind?'

Chastity turns to her mini form also, immediately chewing all her sandwiches.

The Husky sweatdrops, "Slow down while eating! You'll get choke--"

The Ermine coughs just like what the husky said. He dashes off to get a water and feed it to her. She drinks the water like it's been months since she hasn't drink it. He chuckles, causing the ermine to glare at him.

"I told you..." he rubs his backhead.

"T-Thanks..." she replies, staring at the ground.

"Now, you've finished your food! Let's take a walk--"

His sentences get cut off by the ermine again, "Char'..."

"Eh-- what happen--"

Before he can say anything further, she pulls him closer and give him a kiss on the cheek. Her face is as red as a tomato now which make her head out from the café first. Leaving the also blushing husky alone. He's freezing in place tho.

Maybe that's where he gets his first cheek kiss from his sister. It's a normal day but having such a strange and memorable moment change the normalness. At least they get something today. Perhaps next time they'll solve things together more.

                                                                               "B-Baka!"