TBHK fanfic

It's been so long since I haven't write anything, so maybe my writting style changes. However, pls still enjoy this small random fic. 

[Inspired by The Perfect Picture Arc]

As they had already planned, they "went out" together to watch the movie. The white-green hair girl is preparing for her 'date' like what Aoi's said. Her cute pink outfit fits her personality and style yet she isn't confidence enough to meet the boy who has asked her out. She's fidgeting and having a more difficult time choosing what clothes should she wear.

*knock*knock*

"Yashiro-san?" A voice she really knows call out from the outside, startling her.

"Y-Yes? Wait a minute, Amane-kun!"

The boy, Amane, wears just a casual one. Blue shirt with black pants, he always wears everything simple like that. He does feel kinda nervous because this feels like a 'real date' but he tries to cover it. He waits patiently at the door before she suddenly opens it and reveal herself.

"I'm so sorry to keep you waiting, Amane-kun!" She bows, apologizing.

"Y-Yashiro-san... doesn't need to apologize..." he replies, rubbing his backhead. His eyes meet hers when she looks up at him, causing him to blush. "Yashiro-san... is so beautiful..." he blurts out, blusing harder than before. The girl also blushes, making him freezes while trying to say a thing to change the atmosphere.

He closes his blushing face, "I-- Let's go to the cinema already! We'll be late for the movie!" Running, he takes her hand and drag her to the road. Yashiro is still blushing, also kinda shocked when Amane immediately grabbed her hand and run. Is this really something more like the real date?

"Amane-kun...?" She calls softly.

"Y-Yes?" He replies, glancing at her.

"T-Thank you...!" She smiles, "I never hear any boys compliment me beautiful except for you and Kou-kun..."

His eyes shine between the windy days, he slowly flashes his sincere smile again before intertwined her hands. "You're actually something more than that... Yashiro-san..." he says, her eyes sparkle and her heart beats faster. No one can make her feels like this except for that ghost and this boy. Although they are actually the same person at the time--

"But, we'll miss the movie!" he chuckles.

Yashiro can't help but feel very grateful 'cause he has asked her to go with him, "Let's move on then!"

He nods, both walk happily to the cinema, hands by hands. 'Something more and that's why I don't deserve you...' he thinks, a silhouette of his ghost form appears on the background. 'Faith said otherwise, though. I never know why, for me to suffer again?' He tightens his grips on her hands. 'Yet never take her happiness away, please...' he sighs quietly, she can still hear it too.

"Amane-kun? Are you alright?" She asks.

"Nee? Of course! Yashiro-san doesn't need to worry about me!" He grins.

"If you say so--"

*Time Skip after the movie*

"It's so fun!" Yashiro cheers, satisfied after watching the movie.

"Glad you like it, Yashiro-san!" Amane speaks, buying souvenirs from the movie they'd watched earlier. "And this is the keychains from the movie!" He shows the couple keychain. "Which one does Yashiro-san like the most? The cute squirrel's pose or the flying squirrel's pose?" He asks, giving both keychains for her to choose. The girl picks both keychains and take a look at the keychains.

"I don't know which one should I pick! Both of these are such a cute keychains!" She giggles. "But this cute squirrel's pose makes it look more like a female squirrel! I'll pick this one!" She says cheerfully, hugging the small keychain. "And this flying squirrel's pose seems more manly! If it's a girl then she's a tomboy!" She laughs, giving Amane the keychain. "Thanks so much for today, Amane-kun! I'm so happy!" She hugs him, she can't help but keep smiling since they had finished watching the film.

"Anything for you, Yashiro-san! I'm also happy if you're happy..." he hugs her back, taking his keychain. "I'm feeling more blessed. I'm glad I asked you out..." he whispers. "Thanks for going out with me..." he tightens their hug, causing her face to fluster. "I never thought that I could make you happy with this..."

"Eh? Amane-kun...?"

"Ig-Ignore my sentences earlier...!"

"Amane-kun..." her voice is soft, so soft that even his heart's race increases. "I still want to go back to the real world... even if this is the most beautiful place I've ever dreamed and wished for...!" she boldly tells him, she knows everything since the very first. Even confirmed it with Kou, they try their best to get out from here. Yet she doesn't want this 'dating' chance to go waste, either.

"Yashiro..." his voice is deep and cold, mixed emotions all cover just by him calling her name. "I thought you were happy..." he says, staring at the floor. Her body shakes in fear, she doesn't want to run, though. She tries to say a word but fear won't let her mouth speak a word.

She's not that hopeless too--

"I-I'm happy..." her voice is shaking, even though she's sitting at the floor right now she's still trying her best. Their surroundings change into something darker, nobody is there. "But I-- don't want to live... f-forever in this fake world... with f-fake happiness...!" she shivers in fear, the boy turns to his ghost form and approach her. She can't talk yet she fights herself, she uses all her courage to speak his name.

"I-- want to be w-with you... in t-the real world..., H-Hanako-kun!" She cries, getting a hug from the ghost.

"You don't know how it feels ... Yashiro." his tears also come out, no one care and know about it. Never will they know this ghost's mixed feelings. Sometimes he just acts all chill and the other he acts all moody. "Please, even if it's fake--"

"NO!!!" She cuts him off, "I don't want a fake happiness! I want a real one...! At the real world! So please--" She places her forehead on his, like what he will always does when she feels so down. "So p-please... go with me, let's make our own happiness at the real world...!" Her tears roll down like a waterfall, she doesn't care about anything for now but him. He's speechless, his tears also roll down but not as much as hers.

Now, it's his time to talk, he knows it. He gains all his might and shruggs all his feelings. He leans in and kiss her forehead, letting her wetting his ghost's uniform. He hugs her tightly while whispering , "I'm so sorry, Yashiro..." His voice is cracking, who care anyways.

For the first time, she feels his warm breathe. His tears also soaking her hair, for the first time she feels everything related to Hanako is real. His warm hug, soft hands gently swirling her hair for comfort. She always interested in getting to know him more, even if it's scarier than she thought it would be.

"Let's get back if that what you really want..."

With that, everything is dark.

(...)

"Yashiro? ... Ya ... shiro!" A voice calls, it's very familiar that even its owner of the name doesn't need to open her eyes to tell who's calling her.

"H-Hanako-kun..." she murmurs, slowly opening her eyes and clear those blur sights.

"Uh-hum... I'm here!" Hanako smiles as usual, she gets up while observing their surroundings. Yeah, they really are back at the toilet. She stares at his eyes deeply, grinning. Standing on her feet, she dashes to hug him tightly again.

"Thank you... Hanako-kun...!"

The boy's hat fells to the ground because of her sudden action. He hugs her back, doesn't say anything. They can clearly hear both breathing activity. The room is silence until--

"Senpai! Hanako!" This familiar voice breaks it. The spiky yellow hair boy, Kou, opens the door only to see Yashiro and Hanako hugging each other. "What are--" he's out of words, approaching them with his kinda sad face. Before he continues his question, Hanako immediately gets up and place Yashiro back on her feet.

"Kou-kun?"

"Kid, you're kinda late to see some earlier scenes." he smirks, placing his hat back on its place.

"S-Scenes...?!" Kou shouts hysterically, "What kind of scenes--?!"

"I-It's not like what you think, Kou-kun! We're ju--" Yashiro chips in, realizing what Kou really means.

"Kissing? Maybe?" Hanako laughs, petting her head gently then float away.

"E-Ehhhh???!!!" Yashiro's face becomes all red.

"NO! YOU, HANAKO--!!!" Kou starts chasing the ghost.

The ghost can just give them a small tease by putting his tounge out.

At least everything become normal again, right?

== Random Bonus of this fic again == 

 The spiky yellow hair boy blushes, he's being hug from behind and front. Both by the white-green hair girl (behind) and the ghost (front). "What kind of game is this..." he murmurs, staying in place while doesn't know what to do but let them hug him. Yet the one who suggest this game is Mitsuba. And the one who agree to start all of this is Kou himself. 

"You're warm enough to hug, Kid!" Hanako nuzzles him playfully.

"Geez..." the statement can only make Kou blushes more.

"You two are too slim to be hugged, and yes, Kou-kun is warm!" Yashiro comments.

"Now it's time to hug Senpai!" Kou cheers, hugging her all of the sudden.

"Kid!!! That's not fair!" Hanako floats to Yashiro's side and hugging her also. Kou gives a small laugh in return. The ghost nuzzles her cheek gently and swirls her hair softly. The girl can't help but be flustered by the boys' action.

She grabs both Kou and Hanako's hand in term of her unsaid thanks, "Now, now, it's Hanako's turn!"

Kou quickly dashes off to hug the ghost. Almost like a 'buddy tackle', the ghost is kinda shock to see how they immediately want to hug him. The girl looks at him, hugging him tightly than she usually does. 'I--...' he can't think of anything yet his face gets red because of them.

'I have friends... my trusted ones...'

The way they hug him sincerely, it's just something he can't forget. He smiles a gentle smile, hugging them back tightly. It seems like this hug is the longest one out of all memories. After a long silence, Hanako finally says something.

"Thank you, Kou-kun... Yashiro-chan..."

It's a call out name they rarely hear, a very calm and sincere voice from Hanako. Ghost doesn't have a body temperature, he doesn't have it too of course because he's a ghost. Although this time, this hug, it feels so warm between the trio. A lovely and cozy hug, a hug fill with full love and pure happiness.

"I love you two..." he tightens the hug, the one which everyone think will never let go. Both Kou and Yashiro glance at each other. Kou flashes a smile at his senpai while she gives a same smile of understanding at her kouhai. They make a code they only know until they quietly count to three.

"We love you too, Hanako-kun...!"

With that, they laugh together, even if the small happy tears fell on the ghost's face. At least this is the small plain happiness they always want. The small plain happiness he always hopes and wishes for. A bond no one can't break...

''So, let's change the fate together!''

Sidenote: Thanks for reading >:D! (Kokngegas)