•Shits about to get real, 19•

"Why oh why did I think this was a good idea!?"

Y/n thought, swinging from building to building, trying to avoid hawks who was just missing them by hairs.

The raid on information was Supposed to be a quick in and out.

What y/n would usually do is sneak into one of the pros agency's and download their intel on villains and gangs into her "work" phone, and then make a quick escape.

She had already drained 18 agencies of their information, sending the information to mr. stark so he could analyze it and tell her what she needed to know.

What did she need to know? You may be asking.

Who Matt Murdoch was going to kidnap, murder, or Corrupt next.

Matt wasn't like any other villain. He wasn't muscular, he didn't seem like he would be able to hold his own in a fight, hell, the man was blind.

But Matt was very smart.

Dare y/n say, even smarter than overhaul.

And that made him the most dangerous villain in Japan, one no ordinary hero would be able to take down.

She didn't know much, but what she did know was that Matt wouldn't be defeated by some tin tin looking mf and a 16 year old with fast legs.

But enough about him, let's get back to the present.

Saturday, April 11, 10:47 AM

I made my way to nighteyes agency, I had gotten a anonymous tip about a spike in villain activity and how it might be linked to Matt Murdoch, the king pin.

I was running into dead leads about king pin for a while, hoping for some type of social media post or theory that would lead me to his whereabouts.

In other words, I was desperate, and taking the tip seemed like a glimmer of hope.

The tip was inside nighteye Agency. all I had to do was get in, download the information, and get out. No more no less.

But that just wasn't the case with nighteye. I knew he was smart, and able. But I wasn't in the right headspace.

With the Stress of finding kingpin, and the morning I woke up with Tamaki, my feelings where all mixed.

I had gotten the information, but noticed it was...

Different.

I jacked my phone into the computer, downloading the seemingly harmless tech, But when I looked back down at my phone, I saw it was glitching out.

The information was a fluke! The tip was a fluke!

my spider senses went crazy, telling me to move somewhere, anywhere but the spot I was standing in.

I listened, and jumped back, only to see...

Mirio?

On the floor, where I was standing. He was going to tackle me!

"Woah, did you just predict my move without seeing me? Cool!"

With the end of that sentence, he phased back into the floor. My spider senses blared once again, the fight quickly turned into a game of cat and mouse.

He tried to phase and catch me by surprise, I dodged and tried to tie him up with webs.

unbeknownst to him I knew all his tricks, I sparred with him during hero training.

I was flight mode, not wanting to hurt the boy Tamaki oh so adored. But I was getting tired, 30 more minutes of this and my legs would give out.

So I did the one logical thing that came to mind.

Jumped out the nearest window.

Only to have...

"What?"

Tentacles wrap around my waist. Ones that could belong to the one and only,

Tamaki Amajiki.

I didn't want to, I really didn't want to, but I knew if I let him catch me I wouldn't have the heart to fight him in hand to hand combat.

I really liked Tamaki, but I can't get caught by the hero's just yet.

So I shocked the tentacles with a taser that was built into my suit, and shot a web onto the nearest building.

I used the strength of my arm and swung through the sky, they knew I had a chance of making an escape, so it was fair to assume hawks would start chasing me soon.

but then I looked back at Tamaki. He was still in nighteyes agency.

He looked heart broken.

"I'm gonna need to talk to him-"

My thoughts where cut off short as a numbing pain shot through my side, on instinct I let go of the web and landed on a roof.

I looked down to where the pain was and saw,

A red feather?

"Hey there, h/n."