Chapter 18

Britney's POV.

"Why did Beth died? It's so unfair! Damn you police guy!" Luke yelled after we watched The Walking Dead and he keeps rambling about Beth's dying.

"Luke shut up, why won't you be the director?" I said annoyingly to him as I cross my arm around my chest.

"Awwe babe if this is about calling Beth 'hot', I'm sorry and besides you're the only girl who's hot here" he said and I smiled looking up.

"You're such a cheeseba-ouch!" I yelled as I hold my stomach in pain.

"Babe are you oka-Britney you're bleeding!" Luke rushed helping me to stand up.

"Luke just take me to our room" I said as I knitted my brow still in pain.

"But Britney you're in pain lets take you to the hospital" Luke said placing me down.

"No Luke I'm fine, I am just on my period.." I lied and Luke made an 'o' shape on his mouth.

"Ok so do you need anything thampons, pads or..." he ask akwardly.

"Just get me some pads and I'll be waiting in the bathroom" I said forcefully smiling.

"Ok I'll be back as soon as possible" he said and with that he walk off.

I emmidiately grab my phone and dialed Dc.Moore's number.

*Ring*

"Hello?" I heard someone's voice who's familliar so much.

"Hey Dr.Moore help I'm bleeding fuck" I groan in pain.

"Britney? Is that you?" Fuck Niall?

"Shit wrong number" I said about to hang up.

"Wait! Britney are you ok? Where are you?" He ask worry filled on his voice and with that my vission went black.

✌️✌️

*Beeeeep* fuck what's that sound?

"Britney?" I heard an Irish accent coming from my side and I'm trying to open my eyes.

"Urg! Niall? Where's Luke?" I ask looking around.

"He's just signing some papers" he said almost a whisper and I knitted my brow in confusement.

"Signing? Where am I?" I said trying to stand but Niall won't let me so I gave up.

"You're here in the Hospital Britney, After you called I immediatly rush in your room and found unconcious in your bathroom bleeding" he said and my eyes widened.

The baby!

"Look Britney I know you're pregna-" he said but I cut him off.

"Does Luke know about it?" I ask and he sigh.

-

Oh my god look at that Chap! Haha I'm crazy so what do ya think of it?

-Chelsea