Chapter 42

Britney's POV.

"Mommy! Lukey helped me!" Matt screamed pointing at the do--Luke!!?

I tried to look away but it's too late his piercing blue eyes meet my green one.

I snap my head to see the guys with wide eyes. Guilt came over me.

I look back at Luke and he tried to open his mouth but no sound came out.

"Mommy?" I heard Matt ask and I look down at him before picking him up.

"Um we-we gotta go" I said taking Logan's hand before I started walking away trying so hard not to make any eye contact to any of them.

"Britney where are you going?" Josh ask and I could feel the confusion in his voice. He must have feel the tension.

"J-Josh I'll wait for you in the car" I said my voice getting low.

I make my head low as I make my way to the exit where Luke is standing like a statue.

"Bri-" I hear him say but I walk past him not wanting to hear what's his going to say.

Niall's POV.

"J-Josh I'll wait for you in the car"  Britney stuttered as I look at her wide eyes. 

She walk away to the exit, her eyes looking at any direction.

"Bri-" I heard Luke started to say but he close his mouth again.

After Britney exited we stood on our spot in silence, not knowing what to do or to say.

"Um I gotta go" We heard Luke say.

"Luke I-" Ashton trailed but before he could finish Luke turn around and walk away.

"So..." We heard the new drummer said and we all snap our head to him.

"So..." Calum mimicked.

"So..you're Josh Devine?" I said clearing my throat. The rest of the lads have been silent since Britney walk away.

"Right that's me" he said smiling and I forcefully smiled back. I've already know him actually, Britney had said so many thing about him whenever we talk on the phone.

"So that was your girlfriend?" I asked frowning.

"Yeah Britney Simpson" He said and I feel the lads gasp quietly.

"So those two are your kids?" I ask again hoping Michael and Darvie would play along with me.

"I-Um Yeah" he said with a forcefull smile.

Liar

"Oh they're super cute....." I heard Darvie said.

"Yeah" he said.

"Wait, so Britney have kids?" Amanda said and I wanna slap her in the face right now. Can't she just shut up?

"What? you know Britney?" Josh ask his eyes widening.

"Yup, I think we go to the same school back in high school and her and my boyfriend Luke used to date" she said and my eyes widened.

"Luke? the guy who run off minutes ago?" Josh asked.

"So! lets get back to business! So um Can you show us how you play the drums?" Darvie burst changing the subject.

"Ok..." Josh replied frowning in confusion.

Josh's POV.

Luke, that name sounds so familia-wait that's Matt middle name.

"One question" I said to them and Niall frown his brow.

"hm ok shoot" The guy with dark hair said.

"That Luke guy, what's his full name?" I ask.

"Dude are you gay?" The guy with dyed blonde hair said and I roll my eyes.

"No, just asking" I said.

"It's Luke Robert Hemmings" Answered the girl who just told me about Luke and Britney used to date.

"Oh...." I said my voice getting shaky.

No no no it can't be..No Luke can't be the guy. NO JUST NO!

"Mate?" I heard someone say snapping me out from my thought.

"Yeah" I said before walking with them to where the drums is.

Luke's POV.

WHAT THE FUCK! SO SHE LEFT ME TO THE THAT GUY?!

So I wasted crying and mopping for her not knowing she already have kids?!

I don't know what to feel right now. I'm happy that I saw her and angry knowing she left me to that guy.

Fuck my life.

=

So I am running out of ideas right now so that's why this chapter is a bit sucky and short.

So if you guys are willing to help me please message me :D

-Chelsie