Chapter 6

Britney's POV.

"Awwe I miss you so much babe" Luke said through skype.

"I miss you too, its different without you here" I said almost a whisper.

"I know babe but don't worry I promise to come home soon, just pretend Pengy is me if you want to cuddle" He said with a smile.

"But it's not the same" I said with a pout.

"Awwe babe" He said softly.

"Britney! come here" I heard Megan call me out.

"Babe I gotta go Meg's calling me" I said.

"Oh ok love you" He said with a force smile.

"I love you too, bye" I said before hanging up.

"Meg what do you want?!" I shout not wanting to walk cause I'm to lazy.

"Just come here!" she yelled back and I rolled my eyes making my way to the kitchen where she was.

"Now what?" I said not in the mood. I don't know why though.

"Just don't freak out ok?!" she said excitedly.

"just tell me" I said.

"Calum just texted me..." she trailed of showing her phone at me.

'Hi love! I miss you so much! like a lot and I just wanted to tell you that we have a 2 weeks break for us to cool. So I just came up with this bright idea for you girls to come here and to surprise the lads for only one and half weeks. So yeah love you! bye xx"

After readind the text I wanted to jump in joy but my body's to lazy to do it so I did not.

I give Megan's phone back to her.

"So what do you think?" she ask excitedly.

"Omg! I'm so exc-" but before I could finish I quickly run to the toilet throwing up.

"Britney are you ok?" Megan ask concern on her voice.

"Yeah I'm fine I just got this headache no beggy" I said with a force smile.

"We should bring you to the doctors 'cause its been a while now" she said and shook my head.

"No, its just headache" I said standing up before flashing the toilet.

"Ok but if you wanted go just tell me ok?" she said and I nodded.

"Anyway I'm very excited about this and you better start packing up cause hell you take forever on packing" she said crosiing her arm over her chest and I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, did the girls know about this already?" I ask.

"Yes" she said before her phone starts ringing.

She smile widely before answering it.

"Awwwe hey baby" she said and mouthed 'I'm going to my room' and I just rolled my eyes again.

I heard my stomach grumble again knowing I want food.

I make way to the kitchen before opening the fridge seeing a empty vegemite. Urgg!

"Megan!" I yelled.

"What!?" She yelled back.

"How many times do I have to tell you, don't put empty jars in the fridge!" I yelled.

"What? I did not! You put it in there and do you fucking know that you ate all 3 vegemite by yourself in a week?" She yelled.

"I know and I need one right now, so I'm heading to buy one no maybe 5!" I yelled back before grabbing keys heading to door.

-

I'm sorry for the late update guys!

But anyway have play the 5sos game?! Omg! My brother and had fun playing it lol. It was a good game tbh.

AND ALSO! Thank you so much for the 46+k on my Must Date Hemmings like omg! I'm so so happy right now.

Vote, comment and stay beautiful! Lav ya :*

-Chelsea