Chapter whatever ._.

Dani normally wasn't the one to back out of things, since she's messed up, so there's no chance she ran away. I looked over at Jess as she stared at the crystal ball, I saw she was scared for once. She didn't want to break down but she couldn't cope, I could see it. For a few moments it was like I was reading her mind and watching the thoughts rush by her eyes. They were images if Dani. I could see her blonde hair which was cut short to her shoulders and didn't civet a lot of her forehead. Her eyes were blue and she had those uncomfortable earphones in. She was wearing her school uniform suggesting this was a memory if them. The memory turned like it was a camera to face Jess who had the other one in. They were just singing loudly bit caring about the world or what it made of them. At that moment of time, Jess was actually happy. She always tries to be happy but it never really works out for her. The focus went back to Dani as the vision faded, like Dani was forgotten, but I could tell she wasn't. Once I was back in my consciousness, I glared over at Jess who had teary eyes. She slammed her fist on the table. I could tell her conscience was telling her Dani was dead, but she refused that. Even if it killed her, she would never accept it, even if it made her crazy, she would never accept it, I could tell just by looking at her. Once she controlled herself, she went back to searching the case. She tore a corner of the fluffy stuff off and kept peeling it back. She gasped in astonishment. I looked over to her and asked her what it was. It was a letter that looked like it came straight out of a fairy tale. Jess held it up to the light as we read it. It said: this is a magic note of the category weapons, please take note you have 2 weapon wishes left. Signed, The fairy of war.

We looked at each other with our jaws practically lying on the floor.
"It must be a miracle or something!" Jess exclaimed, she always got excited over wishes and stuff. Never found out why. I made mine first. As I followed the script that was left on the note I saw sparkles going into the shape of my weapon of choice.

"Oh fairy of war, fairy of war. Please grant me a wish once more. Should it be needed or not, I'll use it and you could even plot the day I die If you must. Please, create the weapon for me a shiny cutlass."

As the cutlass formed me and Jess were breathless. It was astounding. Once the cutlass had formed the sparkles got flung off and the cutlass fell to the floor. I picked it up and examined it as Jess made her wish. She said the same as me but instead of a cutlass she asked for 20 lightning blades like the ones in Naruto. Of course she would. The special daggers fell to the floor and she picked the up one by one. She put them in a pocket bag (a bag that clips to your pocket) that she somehow found as well. We got real lucky. We heard so something running in the corridor towards us. No. It was more than one. We jolted our heads up at the noise and ran to find somewhere to hide. We hid inside the cupboards in the desks. They were NOT comfy and they were dark. They smelled like mouldy stuff. I can't even explain how bad it stank, but it was worth living for I guess. Jess had a lightning blade dagger thing in her hand as she readied to attack. Whatever was coming burst through the door. It didn't move. I listened closer. It sounded like two girls panting frantically. I looked to see Jess jump out with her lightning blade at her defence. She lowered it and became calmer when she saw what it was. I was confused until she shouted out;
"DANI!"