Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

Another day at school. Another day of planning my future. Another disappointing journey.

I walk towards Jacob's bathroom since he forced me to stay over last night. We began dating one month ago so we're not a new thing anymore. Everyone is used to us and they think we're happy, well... At least Jacob is happy, but I am not. 

Isn't your own happiness more important? I don't know anymore. Jacob has hit me, left me to be with other girls, and talked down to me this entire time and whenever I would try to say no, he would pull the knife out on me... And sometimes the gun.

Like for example, I wanted to sleep at home two weeks or so ago so I told Jacob and let's just say, he wasn't happy. (Ik ya'll are saying you'd yeet urself out of this situation but like ueah go akibg with it)

I ask myself every day if I have any plans of leaving. And I just tell myself: Once university time is near, I can be away from him. He is barely even prepared for college, besides that I doubt he's even going to college! He's probably only in it for the money, if I am being real, he doesn't truly love me.

 He is barely even prepared for college, besides that I doubt he's even going to college! He's probably only in it for the money, if I am being real, he doesn't truly love me

(Entire thing is you, change hair and skin if needed.)

I walk towards our bedroom to see a mess all over our bed, and no Jacob. I walk around the house to see no sign of Jacob anywhere, and with that, I grab my keys off the table figuring Jacob is off with some other girl and I walk towards my car with my bag over my shoulder.

As I drive to school I pass kids happily waiting for their busses, no worries in their minds. 

Once at school, I park my car in a semi reasonable spot and I hop out. Walking towards my school I smile and sigh, I bring my school bag up my arm more as I begin walking. People stare at me, I know why.

There are two reasons: One, I am hawtttt. And two, Jacob is always with other girls and they all think that I am letting him, well... I mean, I kind of am but I don't want to, I guess..?

I walk towards my locker and start putting in my passcode..

6..9..14...14... There, open. My locker opens just to be closed smoothly. I look up to see the person that closed it and it is none other than my bestfriend, Micheala.

"Hey Berry!" She screams out my nickname. "Hey Blue." I smile sadly, not even realizing. 

Yes, our nicknames are Blue Berry. Don't even ask... Wait, I am you and you are me... Welp I guess I gotta explain, let's go girl.

FLASHBACK

The green grass covers the field as Micheala and I sit on the soft blanket we placed down. Right now, we are making flower crowns while munching on some blue berries, strawberries, pineapples and so on.

I grab my water bottle, almost done finishing my crown I was making for Micheala. "How's yours going Micheala?" I question, not even looking towards her. Out of the corner of my eye I see her grab a blue berry and reply. "Really good! You'll love it! What about you berr- Y/N!" She screams realizing her mistake.