Chapter 10

A/n
So like I honestly Lowkey feel uncomfortable writing about in real life people idk lmao like I'm gonna continue writing this but I am NOT putting lemons in here or ANYTHING like I'm sorry if you expected that buttttt💀💀 that's a bit too far especially since skeppy is an actual human being. It'd be VERY awkward writing about how that'd go. Anyways enjoy kids💚

By the way, school is making us work into summer FOR NO REASON. It won't be adding to our reports so there's legit no reason but I'm doing it anyways so updates will be slow until that's done💚

Btw go checkout my other books especially if you're a Fairy Tail fan💚 I'm more comfortable with what I write in it!!

Now enjoy

Y/n's POV

Now that I'm all ready to get into recording with the Dream Team I run and jump into my rolly wheely chair and land smashing into my wall lightly.

Once I fix my position I get logging on my computer then eventually Minecraft.

Once I log into minecraft I'm already invited to a discord group chat with dream sapnap and George. I know dream and George are probably never going to be together but it's always cute to think about. Dramatic sigh. (Had to make that clear)

I take a deep breath and join the chat excitedly with butterflies fluttering in my stomach as I slowly press the join call button and I immediately and met with 3 grown men, yelling randomly and singing as Katy perry, Nikki manaj and maybe some Eminem in there because at that point I honestly can't tell.

I stay silent but eventually start laughing and just straight vibing to the amazing and beautiful music. The 'adults' realize I'm in the call and start laughing along with me and apologize about what I walked into.

D: you ready y/n?
Y/n:you bet!
D: what about you two?
SN:YESSSIRRRRR
G: Yeah I guess

And we begun. We all did our intros and made fun of eachother. We decided to have George and Sappitus Nappitus hunt down Dreams and I. Like a hunter vs speed runner type situation, but it's kind of equal.

The two hunters didn't think it was fair but eventually went along with it. Soon enough another person joined our call and said hey.

They sounded like a nice muffin so I responded with hey.

"Oh! Sorry you guys recording? Sorry muffins! I didn't mean to interrupt. Should I go?" The person said and I can only assume they're male from their voice.

"It's perfectly fine Bad, actually... we're doing a Hunter vs Speedrunner meaning George and Sapnap hunt y/n and I. Wanna help hunt? George and sapnap suck and didn't even realize y/n and I running already.

"WAIT WHAT!?!?" George and Sapnap said at the same time as the person who's name seems to be Bad laughs and accepts the offer.

Soon enough we have 3 people chasing us. Dream decides to go mining as I get food for the two of us and look around a bit to find goods.

We have figured out you left click the compass to switch people which is very useful for them, not so easy for us since they can switch people whenever they please and we just run.

As of right now I'm getting these three piggies as the three hunters complain about getting wrecked by Dream. I didn't even have to do much since I wasn't really nearby, he killed all three of them by himself!

I must say, Dream is really smart in PVP, not going to lie. I've recently watched his third (he says finale but we all know it isn't) hunter vs speed runner and his invisibility potion and end crystal stunt was brilliant.