Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

I wake up, slamming my alarm clock. I'm now in grade 12 and... Wow. I've come a long way. Mark is still with Bella, Micheala and Josh are still confused and Jacob and I... We confessed feelings for each other a year back but never did anything about it.

We are still very close but... I want to be with him... He just talks to lots of girls. The sweet Jacob I used to know has changed. Was it because of me? I made him like this if you really think about it.

Sitting up in my bed, I reach out for my phone as I hear my 8 year old sister screech from the hallway. Dropping my phone on my white carpeted floor I run out to see her holding her hand. 
"Soph, are you okay?" I ask. I then realize, mom and dad are both out at work. With my mom being a five star chef with her own cooking show and my dad, an ex boxer and weight lifter and now with his own story he was the founder of to manage, they're busy.

"Yeah... I just burnt myself with my hair straightener..." She sighs. "Here, come with me.." I lead her to her bathroom. I turn on the tap and put my finger under it to make sure it's cold. I grab her hand and run it under the water, making sure to even get the surrounding area of the red spot.

After awhile of that, I eventually leave her to continue. I obviously watched her straighten her hair for a bit to make sure she'll be ok, since I am the best older sister.

I walk towards my bathroom and check the time. "Okay... 5:43 AM.." I look up realizing I have time to do whatever since school starts at 8 AM and I have to be there by 7:30 to chat with friends.

I walk towards my bathroom and begin putting on little amounts of foundation and some mascara, along with a nude lip. I begin doing my hair, straightening it slowly. After doing all of that, I walk out of my bathroom and to my closet. Luckily, my bathroom is right beside my closet so if I ever forget something, it's easy.

 Luckily, my bathroom is right beside my closet so if I ever forget something, it's easy

(Your outfit :D)

Once ready, I run downstairs with my phone and grab an apple, not being too hungry. I then continue to turn on my phone and check my YouTube account. I posted a Minecraft video last night so hopefully everyone liked it.

Title: Bedwars. Alone. Cuz I am lonely.

I look at the comments and see people laughing about something I said throughout the whole video and rarely any hate. The most hateful stuff I would get is something along the lines of...

"Ew.. Her voice."
"You guys actually think she got those 2,674 wins on bedwars herself? C'mon let's be real, she sucks!"
"4,002 kills? You probably stole them lol xD"

But my real fans always clap back. I usually tell them to stay out of it and let me delete the comment though...

I then check my subscriber count.

608,923... So close... And I don't mean to 1 million if yk what I mean...

"Bubblegum..."My sister wines to me. And yes, she did say bubblegum, that is what she calls me because she loves stealing my gum. "Yesss" I wine just as dramatically back. "It's 7:01... Can we go to school early..?" She questions, obviously bored out of her mind. "Wow, you're actually excited to be going to grade 2? Thought you hated it this year. Didn't you not like your teacher?" I giggle. "I don't but I have friends I wanna see..." She continues to wine.

"Fine... Go grab your bag.." I sigh and then smile.

We eventually arrive at her school which is just a road down from mine. "Have a good day Soph, got it? And don't do anything stupid." I giggle as she runs off nodding in agreement.

Once I see Soph inside the school I drive off. Arriving at my school I see the usual. Jacob surrounded by girls, Mark, Micheala and Josh in a huge group. I walk towards Mark Micheala and Josh and I am immediately greeted by everyone there.

In this school, I am almost every guy's dream girl, according to all the girls who talk about me and all the guys I over hear talking about me...

I smile as I listen into the conversations until the bell rings and I walk to class.

Once it is lunch break I walk over to my car, right as I am about to unlock it I feel someone tap me on my shoulder.

"Hey Jacob, what's up?" I ask, giving him a small smile.

"Can we talk in your car?" He asks, almost forcefully. "Uh, yeah s-sure.." I reply, suspiciously.

We enter my car as I begin to put the keys in, we both buckle up (Be safe kids <3) as I begin driving. "So, y/n. You are the hottest and one of the richest females in the school how does that feel?" Jacob questions. 

"I feel normal, why..?" I respond, unsure of where this is going. "Yeah anyways lemme get straight to the point. You will be my girlfriend. No ifs ands or buts." He demands. I look over at him in shock as I stop at a red light.

"And w... What makes you think I will be your girlfriend after that?" I look back to the road as the light turns green. "Well... I thought you'd be kinda scared if uh.." He pulls out a pocket knife. "If something happened to you right now.. Or your friends." (I know someone will comment on this saying "Kill me. Do it" Or something HDAVKVKAUDU) 

My eyes widen. "So... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I cannot even get a word out of my mouth, my face is pale, my heart is racing faster than it ever had. I just nod and continue driving.

"Ok so rules, I am allowed to go out with other girls, do whatever with them. If you cheat... You know what will happen. Next, you do everything I say, if I want it, I get it. If you even think about telling anyone, you are sooooo dead..." He finishes. I just nod in response.

Is this how Jacob really is? What happened to him being the sweet boy he used to be?

-Kiwii <3