Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

With my mother's approval, I now feel better about leaving. I am 18 now but I still feel like I want to ask, you know?

I walk towards my house door, putting my shoes on and grabbing my purse/ handbag from the hanger as I walk outside. I feel the warmth of the air hug me while the wind cools me off.

I take a few deep breaths, feeling my phone vibrate I stare down towards it.

I see Jacob's name pop up many times but one notification sticks out to me the most.

Happy 1,000 subs! -Team YouTube!

My heart probably skipped one thousand beats as I look at my screen. Finally, I can feel accomplished by something in my life. I smile knowing I'll make an appreciation video later.

My channel consists of vlog and gaming videos, mainly minecraft since it is the superior game.

I hear a car honk and I look up from my phone to see Micheala. "Blue!" I scream out of excitement. "Berry!" She yells. "Hurry up!" She giggles as I get in the passengers seat, buckling in (stay safe kids <3).

We get driving as we talk about school drama and about our friend group.

"I know, but honestly... You and Josh huh?" I wink nudging her arm with my elbow as she blushes gripping on the steering wheel. "Y/n!!" She whines. "Well, everyone knows you two like eachother, what's stopping ya?" I ask confused.

"Well, you know how we're going to the same uni?" She asks turning her head towards me. "University of California? Yeah why?" I question looking towards her as her eyes turn back to the road as she begins driving again. 

"Well he's going to one in Washington, and I wasn't bouta ditch my girl like that, you know?" She replies. "Aweee, you can go with him if you want." I suggest to my best friend. 

"No, I've set my mind on going to this university with you, so I am going and not changing my mind." She smiles. "Plus... We made a promise  to each other that I cannot tell..." She speaks quietly.

"What!?" I sit up in my seat redirecting my eyes on her. "Yeah... Anyways, you and Jacob. How are you two?" She questions. "We're good I guess, I just don't think he's the one for me... You know?" I respond putting my focus on reading random signs we pass by.

"Well, if you feel that way, why not break up with him?" She suggests, as if it was easy. "Well, its not that easy... Anyways yay, we're here!" I scream with excitement that I can change the conversation. Micheala gives me a look but decides to just have fun for now.

We walk into the four floor mall, looking around at everyone shopping with their buddies. We both look at each other and back at our favorite store... f/st (Fav store)... "EEEEEE!" I scream as she begins screaming with me. We run into the store and begin trying on... 

(I am not showing any outfits so you guys can use your imagination of what you two try on, but I'll show what you bought and if you want to add in or take away anything feel free to.)

)