#3 How Our Lives get Transformed?

Wednesday, April 8th 2020.

¹⁶And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; ¹⁷Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth ...

¹⁶And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; ¹⁷Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. ²⁶But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you (John 14:16-17, 26 KJV).

Holy Spirit is a great gift from Jesus before He ascended to heaven. It means He never leaves his people as an orphans. Hallelujah! By living with the Holy Spirit, we're called the children of God (Romans 8:14 NIV).

•          •          •

(from: learnreligions.com)

Here i want to tell you why Holy Spirit is given to us.

First, the word of comforter above is from 'parakletos' that means the main function is to give divine power to facing trials dan sufferings as in (Matthew 5:10-12 NIV).

Second, comforter isn't like usual meaning. World needs comforter like entertaintment, cinema, television, etc. But the meaning is the feel of contentment, safe, and comfortable in the protection and shelter of His power (John 14:27 NIV).

Third, is to teach and remind us with the teaching of Christ. How God remind us? By reading the bible.

Maybe all of us, when we start to read the Bible we're confuse with the meaning or what this verse refers to. Yes, at first indeed. But i've learned, so before we read the bible, we must ask first for the guidance of the Holy Spirit. We can hear God's sound from His Word by guidance of Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit will guide and lead us to deeper knowledge and knowledge of the truth of God's Word.

Yes and Amen for Word of God. May this will bless your day.

 May this will bless your day