12

"Your fault"

"My fault? Excuse me?" I barked.

"Yes. You tempted me, so it's your fault," Taehyung shook his head as he spoke.

"Yeah right, sir," I tightened my upper lip in annoyance and stomped away.

Taehyung's POV

What a perfect kisser she is. Must be a s3x goddess. God. But dad ruined everything. I have to speak to him.

I walked to my dad's room and bulged in.

"Dad seriously?" I tried to give him a serious look but failed to resist myself from laughing out.

"What? Well son, looks like both of are excellent kissers. Your angles and positions. My Gawd. Hot!" dad exclaimed.

I rolled my tongue inside, a smirk forming on my lips.

"Your mother was a really good kisser," dad said as he looked up at their picture together, hung on the wall at the very top.

Mom was truly a definition of elegance, etherealism, beauty and what not.

"You loved her too much, didn't you?" I asked; my voice lowered.

Dad nodded as his eyes slowly filled with tears.

"She had a lot of things buried inside her heart, packed too tight, that she never was able to let it out. Only if I was able to save her from all her worries, difficulties and bothersome emotions. She had a beautiful heart, but it was attacked to my unawareness," dad narrated. His voice cracked.

I stood still, feeling each and every word.

"Hah! You needn't worry about this matter," Dad said as she tapped me shoulders.

I forced a slight smile at him. He took a look at me for a while.

"Son, remember one thing, whoever comes to your life, make sure you protect her with all your life and never let her hurt or feel any sort of pain. No matter whatever reason might she be upset about, comfort her. Because when the time's over, you'll suffer from guilt, blaming yourself for not being able to keep your beloved happy all the time. You shall become a good husband, a good father, a good son. You're the next man of this family. Be responsible," dad pulled me into a warm hug and kneaded my back.

Tears ran down my cheeks unconditionally as I remained into the hug. It has been a long while I haven't hugged anyone like this, not even dad. It feels warm and safe.

"You feel good?" dad asked.

I heavily nodded.

"This is how you protect the person you love. You're the only person whom I have in my life right now, and I shall protect you like this forever, son. I promise," dad spoke.

I couldn't hold back anymore tears. So I let them fall.

"Dad, I promise, I'll one d-day make you p-proud being the man of this f-family, being a human b-being," I stuttered.

We broke the hug and wiped our tears.

I was going to walk out of the room, when dad stopped me.

"Taehyung"

I turned out in response.

"Don't get your hungry cock in that girl right away," dad laughed.

"Oh my God, Dad!"

______________________

(A/N: i cried while writing this chapter :'/)