15

"You"

I looked away. I can't stare at this perverted kid forever. Too much for my existence.

He smirked at my reaction.

...

Next morning

Beep beep...beep beep...beep beep...

Oh no. It's morning already.

I twisted myself from every angle possible and got up from bed. I brushed my teeth. I looked into the mirror. My face was puffed.

What a sleep.

I quickly washed my face properly and dressed up.

Oh! I have to wake up Taehyung.

What sort of duty is this. He says digital alarms can't easily wake him up until someone wakes him up. So do I look like his personal alarm or something?

Whatever.

I went to his room. The door was closed. I knocked at his door though it's no use.

No answer. Obviously. I knocked again.

I twisted the door knob to see if the door was unlocked. It was. I opened to door and went it.

"Taehyung, wake up!" I yelled as I tapped his upper arm. No use. I tapped his cheeks. No use. I slapped his back. No use. I slapped his cheeks. No use. I spanked his butt. No use.

Btw, that was soft.

Where else do I slap him? His Gucci? Oh no, no way in hell I'm touching that unholy thing with my pure hands.

Idea!

I quickly went to the kitchen and ran back with a cleaning mop.

"Let's see how you don't wake up," I murmured to myself, mischievously.

I used the mop to tickle his Gucci. If he doesn't wake up this time, I swear to God...

I poked his Gucci several times...And then?

No use.

"OH NOW GET THE FUCK UP FROM THIS GODDAMN SLEEP!" I shouted as I kicked his Gucci, letting him roll to the other side.

"My God..." he spoke from beneath the pillow.

I quickly went to the other side to see his face.

His eyes were almost coming out in horror, with his hands pursed between his thighs, holding his Gucci tight.

"Yeah you're welcome, sir," I said with a serious face. Those large eye balls shifted upwards at me.

"I-It was y-you?" he stammered as his eyes shook.

I faked a smile, tilting my head.

He gulped.

"Now get up and go freshen yourself up. I'll go make breakfast for you all," I said as I gently pushed him with the mop.

"C-coc--Coffee coffee. C-coffee, please," he stuttered as he spoke.

I nodded and left the room.

This boy, Oh my God. I just can't imagine how Mr. Kim even lives with him.

Coming downstairs, I met Mr. Kim.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim," I greeted as I bowed.

"Good morning! Good morning! And please the drop the formalities already. You can chill out you know? It's just us," he laughed.

He's such a jolly man.

"Thank you. I was just gonna make breakfast," I pointed at the kitchen.

"Oh? You're preparing breakfast? We already have a person assigned for meals," he said with a light frown, but with a grin.

"Oh well, I like kitchen work so I'd like to prepare today," I said as I nodded.

"Oh great-- Wait, what's that mop for?" he asked with bright eyes as he pointed at it.

Oh shit.

"Oh. I just accidentally spilled water in my room, so I went to wipe it up," I lied.

I'm so sorry, Mr. Kim.

"You sure?" he frowned with a smirk as he didn't seem to believe.

I pursed my lips and gulped.

"Or did you used it to wake him up?" he laughed as he directed upstairs with his eye brows.

I laughed along as I couldn't keep it in.

"It's okay, really. This is actually the right way to wake him up. His mother used to wake us up like this," he laughed. But something under those laughter was visible. He soon returned to normal as I didn't speak, but just stared at how he managed to stick to this cheerful side of his as if nothing ever happened.

I didn't wanna make things awkward. I smiled broadly and left for the kitchen.

Narrator's POV

"Wonder where she hit him with that," Mr. Kim thought.