Plane tickets

• Dedicated to those who didn't make it to 2015 and to those who did

http.izzy-

so the picture with the girl with the pink hair is Lia BTW her names Charlotte Free

L I A:

I woke up to the familiar sound of my alarm clock signaling that it was time to wake up and face this fucked up world. The thing is today is the first day of my before college summer break trip. And right now I'm thinking about just not going but then i start to think of how much fun me and Addie will have. And Addie's my best friend, kinda my only friend but its basically because i was shunned in high school. The reason?

Well...  I've been told I'm a "greedy bitch with no remorse" acordding to some dick I had sex with but what ever. when some people hear bad ass they think it's cool. It's not really cool to get suspend 10 times in high school. It's not cool to attend prom by your self because all you have are one night stands who fear you, and its not cool to gain from all that shame at school trust issues because you learnt to never let some one in.

Why?

Because being to emotional is a sign of weakness, weakness I couldn't afford at my school. I couldn't allow myself to get talked down upon as if i we're a kid again getting hit by my mother while my father watched and drank beer. But i did it, i let Addie some what in. Yes in my low times I push her away not wanting to socialize with her i had cut for a while but, she ended up making me talk and cry to her and it's okay because I'm trying to trust her its just really fucking hard.

By the way, all that drinking that my father did killed him, and my mother got caught with possession of cocaine so I'm forced to live with my foster parent since my "family" cant be reached and if one was they wouldn't sign the release form to watch me. And foster parent as in one, Jeff, he's 47 is a doctor never home and likes kids. So he's probably a secret pedophile, anyway you could say that i upgraded my house size, shape, and got a better life style but he was never around. When he was distant. His wife, Marry, just died because of a reckless teenager driving while intoxicated.

I hate people. But back to my family issues.

They all thought i was like my parents, an abusive drunk addicted to cocaine but I'm not. Its not like any of them would care though but, I just wish I wasn't so feared I wish i could put my faith and trust in all that shit like, friends, family, 

love. 

But love isn't real i'll never find that guy that will bring "butter fly's" to my stomach area nor will make my heart "skip" a beat. I mean one those are irrational things that cant literally happen, and two some people don't realize that they don't need a better half to be "happy".

If true happiness even existed.

What ever, I'm going off subject. Its 2:48 now and I've taken a shower and brushed my teeth. I decided since were only going to the airport and then when we get off the plane we will go straight to our rented house in a nice beach area. To wear some over sized sweat pants that stay on only griped by my hip bones, a white v neck, my chain locket that i've had since birth [when times were good] and my soft fur leather jacket with some black vans. I threw my pink waves in a messy bun put some shades on my head grabbed my bags  said a quick good bye to Jeff that consisted of an awkward wave grabbed my black head phones and drove to Addie's house.

Her house is about a 20 minute drive and the air port an 30 minute drive. I made it to her house at 3:07 and picked her up, she said bye to her folks and got in my two door maroon jeep, put her stuff in the back said hi turned on the radio and fell asleep in 5 minutes. She was in some skinny jeans a crop top and cardigan. Shes such and over achiever i thought smiling at my slobbering bestie. I really hope she doesn't leave me, she's all i have right now.

30 minutes later

I parked my car and looked at Addie, sleeping softly like a little baby, so i started to honk my car horn... loud. I literally went

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP "ADDIE IM DYING!" BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP-

She woke up screaming terrified and looked like she was about to piss her self. I sat there laughing at my friends brilliant reaction while she told me off. I shook my head and opened my door while she was still talking, closed it and shut her out for a second. Until she came out grabbing her bags while i grabbed mine complaining for an apology.

"Look, I'm sorry. Okay," I gave her a low chuckle " i gave my self a headache."

She giggled her little girly giggle and laughed a bit, "What ever bitch. Your never sorry." she said slightly pushing me while grabbing her luggage. I looked at her with a fake shock expression on my face holding my heart as if that stung.

"You cold heart-ed bitch." we laughed and then grew in to a comfortable silence since we were both really tired but me being more tired since i drove and shit. Once in the airport we went to the front lady with black bag's under her eyes looking as if they were going to fall off and asked for our ticket's.

Addie spoke soft while i gave the lady my signature 'why the fuck are you looking at me?' stare and crossed my arms as if annoyed at her all ready. They lady took in some what of a puff and looked at Addie smiling,

"Hi, welcome to our airport I'm Wrinkle's with a sever case of under eye circles, how may i help you?"

Okay i mean, she didnt say that but, she should've.

Addie spoke in her soft some what high pitched voice

"Two tickets to Australia."